Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helen/John and James ship/friendship discussion/Thunk thread

Here are mine and Ares fave three Helen/John and James

They are so interesting there friendship and possible relationship's over time weather it be between Helen and John, Helen and James or John and James or all three

I love how well they get along and how John and James like to challenge eachother but there both there for Helen in there own ways and i'm sure they were there for eachother at one point before the killings

How close were they? Did they ever meet up again? where and when? How deply do they love eachother?
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

I think that The Five was made so well.
    I can see the friendship between them. And according to James quote in Revelation II, I think that there was something between them in the past. Maybe James is in love with Helen ..
    It seems that every man on Sanctuary loves Helen Great thread

I don't see them like couple ( 3 in one couple ) .. but I can see the real and big friendship between them
    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Hey ... I miss Tesla's name in the name of this thread
      Good idea Elaine
      The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
      sigpic

Comment

And Btw, you have a mistake in the name of the thread
        "discussion" and "Friendship"
        Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
        / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
          Here are mine and Ares fave three Helen/John and James

They are so interesting there friendship and possible relationship's over time weather it be between Helen and John, Helen and James or John and James or all three

I love how well they get along and how John and James like to challenge eachother but there both there for Helen in there own ways and i'm sure they were there for eachother at one point before the killings

How close were they? Did they ever meet up again? where and when? How deeply do they love eachother?
          w00t!!! Love this thread already!!!

Spoiler:
          Oxford 1880's

Helen paced and paced and paced. She had been kept waiting for the past hour by James and John. they had told her that they would meet her in the lab, and as usual they were late. Helen had a feeling she knew where they were. They were no doubt sharing drinks at the reform club and entering into a lively debate with Griffin or Telsa, or they were just drinking. Shaking her head Helen took a seat in the over sized chair and began to read.

2 Hours later

John and James walked quietly down the steps to see Helen curled up in one of the big chairs, a book in her lap. they noticed the gentle rise and fall of her chest denoting sleep. For an instant both men felt shame for making her wait. John knew as soon as Helen woke up she would ask them where they had been even though she already knew. She was the queen of passive aggressive questioning. it was one of the things he loved the most about her.

James took John by the hand and pulled him over to where Helen slept. They had meant to meet her for dinner and then they were supposed to o back to John's residence and spend the rest of the night together whether reading or just curled together in the warmth of each others bodies. that was what James wanted the most. He wanted the two people he loved the most curled around him.

Reaching out James ran the back of his fingers down the side of Helen's cheek to rouse her form sleep. Helen opened her eyes, smiling first and then a spark of anger lighting her eyes. both men backed up and waited for her to yell at them for being late. But they were surprised when she just got to her feet and pulled them to her. "Sorry we're late." James and John muttered together.

"If you take me to dinner, I'll forgive you." Helen laughed seeing the relief in their eyes when she pulled back.
          Last edited by AresLover452; 23 August 2010, 02:22 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
            w00t!!! Love this thread already!!!

Spoiler:
            Oxford 1880's

Helen paced and paced and paced. She had been kept waiting for the past hour by James and John. they had told her that they would meet her in the lab, and as usual they were late. Helen had a feeling she knew where they were. They were no doubt sharing drinks at the reform club and entering into a lively debate with Griffin or Telsa, or they were just drinking. Shaking her head Helen took a seat in the over sized chair and began to read.

2 Hours later

John and James walked quietly down the steps to see Helen curled up in one of the big chairs, a book in her lap. they noticed the gentle rise and fall of her chest denoting sleep. For an instant both men felt shame for making her wait. John knew as soon as Helen woke up she would ask them where they had been even though she already knew. She was the queen of passive aggressive questioning. it was one of the things he loved the most about her.

James took John by the hand and pulled him over to where Helen slept. They had meant to meet her for dinner and then they were supposed to o back to John's residence and spend the rest of the night together whether reading or just curled together in the warmth of each others bodies. that was what James wanted the most. He wanted the two people he loved the most curled around him.

Reaching out James ran the back of his fingers down the side of Helen's cheek to rouse her form sleep. Helen opened her eyes, smiling first and then a spark of anger lighting her eyes. both men backed up and waited for her to yell at them for being late. But they were surprised when she just got to her feet and pulled them to her. "Sorry we're late." James and John muttered together.

"If you take me to dinner, I'll forgive you." Helen laughed seeing the relief in their eyes when she pulled back.
            I love it sis!!
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

I'm glad sis!! this thread is awesome!
              sigpic

Comment

I'm glad sis!! this thread is awesome!
                Thanks sis!!
                Here is a banner i made
                sigpic

Comment

that is awesome!! I love it!
                  sigpic

Comment

that is awesome!! I love it!
                    Thanks sis!!
                    I'm experimenting with photobucket i have another but it's more Helen and John
                    sigpic

Comment

Ooh!! Helen and John is always awesome!
                      sigpic

Comment

Ooh!! Helen and John is always awesome!
                        Here is my other one i may use it for the couples challenge
                        sigpic

Comment

You may want to edit it. "passionate" should be spelled like this... lol!! But I love it sis!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You may want to edit it. "passionate" should be spelled like this... lol!! But I love it sis!!
                            I always get that one wrong...lol!!
                            Thanks sis!!

I'm feeling the Ripper effect...lol!!
                            sigpic

Comment

You've been staring at Ripper pics too long... lol!! I hope you banner goes over well!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X