Nikola Tesla/Henry Foss Friendship Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikola Tesla/Henry Foss Friendship Thread

The first thread for two of the greatest characters ever!
    Last edited by CrazyKewl; 22 August 2010, 09:36 PM.
    "Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla

Hahaha This is really interesting thread Good idea
    The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
    sigpic

Comment

Hehe, nice idea.
      I am sure that somebody can see slash between them But I see them like rivals ( in science ), like "friends"
      I love their common scenes, in laboratory. They are funny and they look like small children playing games
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
        Hehe, nice idea.
        I am sure that somebody can see slash between them But I see them like rivals ( in science ), like "friends"
        I love their common scenes, in laboratory. They are funny and they look like small children playing games
        Yeah like "friends" ....
        but i like the scenes with them in EON
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martina Magnus View Post
          Yeah like "friends" ....
          but i like the scenes with them in EON
          Yop, with small Damian It was so cute Super cute

Comment

Yop, with small Damian It was so cute Super cute
            Yeah super cute Vlad/Werewolf and small Damian
            sigpic

Comment

I love these two! Maybe not to the point where one names their first born after the other but I just love seeing these two work together! I hope they are forced to work together a lot in season 3!

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                I love these two! Maybe not to the point where one names their first born after the other but I just love seeing these two work together! I hope they are forced to work together a lot in season 3!
                I love the look Henry gave to Nikola when he said "Cool" in trailer for Sanctuary season 3
                It looks like they will work together again ..

Comment

Hehe, nice idea.
                  I'd never slash them.. but this hate-friendship.. awwwww <3 yes..and the lab is their playground.. as scientists (and geeks) they have some things in common, but their charaters are soo different, they just have to get on their nerves, just for the fun of it.

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  I hope that, too, because I think they could get along very well (and still get on each others nerves), although I can see them "denying" it. There are no friendship-fanfics out there, are there?
                  sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't slash them too, because I am so Teslen But I am sure that there are people who would like to see them together Hehe.

Comment

I just couldn't slash them, because I'm Teslen and FATE. It would be against everything I hope for in the next season
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                        I just couldn't slash them, because I'm Teslen and FATE. It would be against everything I hope for in the next season
                        I totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by SnowWhite View Post
                          I totally agree, and yet, if Helen and Kate suddenly vanished inexplicably....
                          Nah, I'm not into slash, but I could actually see it with these two. But no, do not wish to see it. These two have the best dynamic on the show. The kind of lazy, youthful, techie and the ancient, brilliant inventor, both of them sarcastic and (we all know) secretly pining for certain ladies on the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rose "Snapjinx" McKnight View Post
                            I totally agree, and yet, if Helen and Kate suddenly vanished inexplicably....
                            Nah, I'm not into slash, but I could actually see it with these two. But no, do not wish to see it. These two have the best dynamic on the show. The kind of lazy, youthful, techie and the ancient, brilliant inventor, both of them sarcastic and (we all know) secretly pining for certain ladies on the team.
                            Well said, Rose. I like the way you think about it.

Comment

Well said, Rose. I like the way you think about it.
                              Why thank you.
                              These two are my absolute favorite to write in fanfic. Actaully, speaking of, in case people haven't read it, here's a link to my 2-part Twilight parody crossover with Sanctuary, starring our two favorites. No slash, just epicness.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6202050/...s_Dont_Sparkle

I loves reviews!!

Comment

Working...
                              X