This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

{ Flt Lt Catherine Hayden}

Still sucking her teeth a little from the lovely RAF food, Cate stood and stood nearby Lena. "We have bunks girl and I'm on top, I don't want to be underneath you again when you have midnight wind." She laughed and returned near the table.

The bunks were in small curtained suites either side of the diner come req room. There was no need to change except take her boots off. She pointed to the port side. "Okay you two over there, and if one of you so much as moves in our direction while we sleep, remember a cat always has one eye open." She stood there with hands on hips and waited. She was going to make sure of exactly where the boys were when she slipped into the sheets.

Comment

"I don't know about the new guy here, but you know I won't be trying anything Flight. At least not after that time you ....... well you know what I'm talking about," Batou said.
      sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

{ Flt Lt Catherine Hayden}

"If you so much as mention Drake's name I will shoot you okay?" She was over that and even though the whole team knew about that night and the drunken mess it turned into, she wasn't about to start a new game with Raiden. "Good night both of you, or what's left of it." She climbed up into the top bunk starboard side, pulled her boots and socks of and got under the covers, drawing the curtain across. She thought she wouldn't sleep, but in a few minutes she was breathing heavily and in her own space.

((OOC after we've all bunked in, we'll arrive over Irani air space and the next part of the mission will start))

Comment

"Nite Flight," Batou said as he climbed into his bunk.
          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Adam kicked off off his boots and climbed into his bunk. He rolled onto his side, facing away from the girls, and quickly fell asleep.
            Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
            ---
            sigpic

Comment

"Midnight wind, huh? I'll get ya later..." - Thought Elena, returning in the galley. She saw that everybody was already bunked in as all were tired, but first snook up to the port side windows to not disturb the sleeping men. It was dark outside, but her eyes caught the outlines of the Black Sea beneath, and she was near her Motherland, with Ukraine shore showing up. She wished she'd see Caspian Sea instead and Volga curving up from it to the north, with her home somewhere along it, which she left years ago, but Scorpio really needed some rest. She went to the starboard side, and sat on the bunk to pull boots and socks off for a minute, before diving under covers and pulling curtain closed. A turn to face the "wall" and she was in the dreamworld.
              Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

{Flight Lt. Catherine Hayden}

Cate felt the bunk move as Lena's weight sat upon it, she heard the boys settle down and called out to them softly, as she would any family doing the same thing at night. "Night everyone sleep well if you can." She dropped her hand over the side and leaned out a little until she touched her friends hair. "Lena..." She whispered. "If I say anything in my sleep, just ignore it ok?" She left her hand their knowing her best friend would hold it for a moment before the two of them were counting the stars in their dreams.

Comment

Scorpio hadn't fully fall asleep when she heard Cate's voice and felt touch on hair, so she turned over again to see what's there. She hold the hand of her friend, wishing good night.

"Yes, guys, have a good night and sleep well. And Cate, don't worry, I know you ignore me when I cry out something or try to kill the blanket. Sleep well too."

Elena heard some subtle responce as Cate finally drifted in sleep, and released her hand carefully and wrapped in covers again, trying not to disturb her mates much with noise and fell asleep herself, this time properly.
                  Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

((OOC the next part of our mission will be in this thread, http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...nections/page2

we'll come back here when we need to move from one place to another. Good job everyone))
                    Last edited by RogueRanger; 02 December 2010, 08:44 PM. Reason: forgot linky

Comment

Here you go kids have fun

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12129527
                      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Working...
                      X