Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Wars of Gods" - The Book on SG-1 and Atlantis.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it is necessary very much... I think that Russians in States too visit a site.

Comment

For now prompt to whom the rights to editions of books belong on stargate?

Comment

at a forum it is possible to spread links?

Comment

Depends on what you wish to link to.

Re rights to novels : If a published novel/e-book isn't officially licensed or permitted by MGM and it's associates (eg Fandemonium) it would count as a breach of their copyright.

MGM tends to mostly ignore Fanfics but that could change.
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

In that case, I don't know what to do. The matter is that my novel was published by the Canadian izdetelstvo. Here also I am afraid to spread here the link to it, and that suddenly someone here will decide that I violate copyright.

Comment

You can't have it actually published in the United States. The best you can do is post it on fanfic sites like www.fanfiction.net, www.archiveofourown.org or some of the other fanfic websites around.

The good news is that you can probably find a translator/beta reader on fanfiction.net who can help you put the story into a properly-readable form of English.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
              sigpic
              now also appearing on DeviantArt
              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Also, I've noticed you put Kam, but it should be Cam with a C.

But good luck, and I hope you find someone to help you with this.
                  sigpic
                  McKay: A Bow and arrow, what is this, Lord of the Rings.
                  Tony: Why do you think I call him Legolas.
                  ff.net - a03 || Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                  X