Comment

Ok thanks! I'll ask a question then.

When did Helen and The Big Guy meet?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cekay View Post
        Ok thanks! I'll ask a question then.

When did Helen and The Big Guy meet?
        50 years ago after the Big Guy was shot. Father Jenson got him to Helen's Sanctuary.

what was the basis of "Project Montana"?
        sigpic

Comment

To scrub imperfections from the human genome using wards of the state as test subjects. Magnus was called in as a consultant a few years in and condemned it, believing it was too much like the German eugenics program.

NEW QUESTION: When/where/how did Gregory Magnus go missing before he resurfaced in "Warriors"?

Comment

It was during an expedition to Mecca. (He actually found a way into Hollow Earth and stayed there until he came out to see Helen and found himself brainwashed by the Cabal.)

My turn!!

How many actors from Stargate have been in Sanctuary?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh man, a WHOLE BUNCH.

There's AT, RyRo, Chris Heyerdahl, Michael Shanks, the guy who plays Agent Barrett, Gary Jones, Major Marks as the evil preacher dude, Colonel Emerson from the Daedalus, the guy who played Harry Maybourne, Agam Darshi, Paul McGillion, Jonathon Young, Peter Wingfield, Chuck, Ian Tracey, the Shavadai guy who kidnapped Carter in emancipation, Shaker Paleja, Pascale Hutton, Gregory Magnus did the narration for the finished documentary in Heroes pt 2, Terry Chen, Will's mom is played by the person who was Lt Astor in D&C, Alex Diakun, the guy who played Sylvio was in Atlantis, the superabnormal avatar Kanan was in Atlantis, Chris Gauthier, KAVAN SMITH (doy *headdesk*), Vincent Gale was in SG:U, Fallon was in Atlantis, a Cabal stooge was in Atlantis, a Praxian stooge was in Atlantis, the coroner in Sanctuary for All was in both SG1 and Atlantis, and... I think that's everyone.

So that makes... *counts* 31!! At least. If I'm wrong, it's because IMDB hasn't been updated. and I get bonus points for even this much.

The better question should be who HASN'T been on SG-1?

The answer would be Robin Dunne

Now for the real next trivia question:

How many real-life historical figures has the show confirmed that Magnus has personally known/met?

Comment

Working...
              X