Blue Alien's Interest in Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Alien's Interest in Destiny

I searched, so forgive me if there is a thread already.

I just rewatched this episode and they talk about how they Blues are obsessed with Destiny and have been for a long time. But if its traveling between galaxies, would it be way out of range for them? If they are as advanced as the Asgard or beyond and can Galaxy hop quickly, then wouldn't destiny be so out dated and be useless?

Just thinkin'...

Originally posted by sjleader View Post
    I searched, so forgive me if there is a thread already.

I just rewatched this episode and they talk about how they Blues are obsessed with Destiny and have been for a long time. But if its traveling between galaxies, would it be way out of range for them? If they are as advanced as the Asgard or beyond and can Galaxy hop quickly, then wouldn't destiny be so out dated and be useless?

Just thinkin'...
    Its all the places Destiny has been. Galaxies the Blues have never seen
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

If they are as advanced as the Asgard or beyond and can Galaxy hop quickly, then wouldn't destiny be so out dated and be useless?

Just thinkin'...
      a unmanned ship flying through the galaxy it would peek my curiosity
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Right, I get WHY they want it, but I mean, if they have been able to chase it for many years and many galaxies then they have the technology to hop galaxies so why bother with it? How are they able to keep up with it is what I am asking...

Comment

Right, I get WHY they want it, but I mean, if they have been able to chase it for many years and many galaxies then they have the technology to hop galaxies so why bother with it? How are they able to keep up with it is what I am asking...
          destiny was at the outer edges of a galaxy in season 1 my understand is that the smurfs chanced destiny just in that galaxy their didn't folow it from the previous galaxy. as far as keeping up with destiny you have to remeber destiny isn't the fastest ship in the verse. FTL is much slower then hyperdrive. and from what we saw the smurfs have FTL cabiable ships so i would assume both coudl travel the same speed maybe?
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Destiny is intel. It's much easier and safer to explore a crapload of galaxies with solid intel about them, than just peek risking anything to happen.

Smurfs are as smart as the next tau'ri, leave the hard work for those ancient fools
            One Ring to rule the Dark Side
            sigpic
            Sith Nazghul

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              as far as keeping up with destiny you have to remeber destiny isn't the fastest ship in the verse. FTL is much slower then hyperdrive.
              How do you know that?
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

ever noticed how the blue aliens used to be like this:
                Hey man check out that ship, lets track it

but now they're all like this:
                Holy F*** check out those hot chicks, lets take the ship!

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                  ever noticed how the blue aliens used to be like this:
                  Hey man check out that ship, lets track it

but now they're all like this:
                  Holy F*** check out those hot chicks, lets take the ship!
                  Stupid computer won't let me green you...
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
                  X