Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the hottest girl in STARGATE UNIVERSE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since everyone is posting pictures here now, I can do that, too:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Hmmm, three of a kind Summer Glau in your signature

Anyway, you guys are right, Alaina Huffman > Julie McNiven.

Question remains though, how do you want AH's hair?
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Very nice pics
        sigpic

Comment

Amanda Perry in her out of body role of course. Ming Na's redheaded counter part on Earth isn't too shabby. Lt. James is by far the best actually on the ship original cast member IMO. Although I'm not a fan of the well endowed type of woman. TJ is very pleasant. About the only thing I like about Chloe is her body and hair color. Ming Na's body is nice, not really a fan of the squinty eyes. Or flat noses. Kiva is nice and the new kids on the block show some promise. I can't really say that any of the universe's women are ugly. But I have my prejudices.

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard
            Yes... I find her 'facinating' as well.
            Indeed She is hot
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eye Of Ra View Post
              Indeed She is hot
              Wait you mean that's what 'facinating' meant. I only meant I find her character compelling and enjoyable to watch. A gentleman like myself would never risk disrespecting her by calling her 'hot'. I most certainly would never do that.

(GateroomGuard's subconcious would like to let everyone know that he believes James is hot, but he also believes the other things he said above.)
              sigpic
              Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by SpinningChevron
                Now my knowledge of SGU isn't great, but I can't even remember her, who is she?
                Wray.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

those opening pictures are sad
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by sblade
                    All due respect to the other ladies, but I find this woman fascinating:

[img]http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/610/juliaben]

*raises eyebrow*
                    now if she was flat would you say that?:
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                      Wray.

Seriously, was it taken about 15 years ago? She looks completely different.
                      LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
                      Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
                      99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        those opening pictures are sad
                        curious: from what show and who are the 2 characters in ur sig?
                        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          now if she was flat would you say that?:
                          Honestly it'd still be a yes for me. those are about number 5 on the list of qualities that make her atractive to me.
                          sigpic
                          Doci of the BAG

Comment

For a regular cast member it has to be TJ (AH), she manages to still look hot while 6+ months pregnant, no small feat. Overall however, for pure "sexiness" (ephasis on the sex part) For me it's gotta be Kiva. Rhona Mitra was sexy in BL, sexy in Underworld and sexy in SGU. What can I say, I like a bit of "Deviant" in my girls
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                              For a regular cast member it has to be TJ (AH), she manages to still look hot while 6+ months pregnant, no small feat. Overall however, for pure "sexiness" (ephasis on the sex part) For me it's gotta be Kiva. Rhona Mitra was sexy in BL, sexy in Underworld and sexy in SGU. What can I say, I like a bit of "Deviant" in my girls
                              I like your choices as well. I think both of those women are very beautiful.
                              sigpic

Comment

TJ and Chloe

Comment

Working...
                                X