This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGU Episodes w/sex scenes

Hey guys, I've tried searching for this but it's been useless so far. Do you guys know which episodes of SGU Season 1 contain sex scenes? My wife and I aren't fans of the gratuitous scenes that are thrust in our faces and would like to bypass those episodes altogether if possible. Not sure if this sounds like an odd or foreign request but it's been hard to figure out this sort of thing through google searches and what not, and I don't exactly want to go sifting through the episodes because that would make the whole thing pointless.

I appreciate any help, thank you.

Despite what some say there actually arnt that many sex scenes in SGU and none of them are graphic. Longest one probably only lasts about 30 seconds. Be pointless to skip an entire episode to avoid a scene that's less than a minute especially in a serialised based show.
    Last edited by Tanith0709; 15 August 2010, 05:03 PM.

Comment

i do believe the simpsons has more gratuitous sex scenes then SGU.

not attacking you or anything, this is a general statement, people need to understand that its not the 1950's. sex is life, and if you dont accept that your going to be left in the dark

however there are two scenes of such a nature, one in the pilot episode (but skipping over that is pointless) and one at the start of pain. although they arent that bad
      Last edited by escyos; 15 August 2010, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Really, some of the best eps of SGU so far have sex scenes. I don't like them, but I don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. I say just keep the remote close by and youll be fine.
        sigpic

Comment

I personally think this is wrong as a little sex scene that last like 30 seconds is not the primary focus of the show. It seems kind of silly to skip an episode just for that Anyway...
          Air I
          Light
          Earth
          Life
          Pain
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

simple flash forwarding works
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Thanks guys, I understand that we're sacrificing a lot at the expense of a few sex scenes, but these are my wife's wishes and I wan to respect them. Otherwise we won't be watching the series at all... :-\

I appreciate your help.

Comment

How about we make ourselves useful and list the approximate times/durations, rather than judging?
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Its ok, I'm afraid of sex too...

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                    Its ok, I'm afraid of sex too...
                    sex is hot....and your parents told you not to touch things that are hot :O

NO!....i chose to ignore such warnings...viva la sexolution!

Comment

No guys, remember - every episode has a sex scene in it, because SGU is just that. Sex. Drama. Sex. Sex. Sex.
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Prudish

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                          No guys, remember - every episode has a sex scene in it, because SGU is just that. Sex. Drama. Sex. Sex. Sex.
                          i disagree........its sexy-sex

Comment

You could always ask your wife to look away for a few seconds and you could fast forward past them for her. It'd be a shame to miss the whole ep for something that lasts a few seconds. I don't really see the point of adding the sex scenes in there myself *shrugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Seriously though, any points as to why you don't like sex scenes? If you find SGU's sex scenes hard to watch, man, you're going to have sore eyeballs tuning in the tv at random... Personally, done well I find sex scenes pleasant to watch, if it involves good looking people, that is
                              Mia: Don't you hate that?
                              Vincent: Hate what?
                              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                              X