No announcement yet.

Gateworld Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does this mean you're coming back on a regular basis?
    sigpic

Comment

FB takes alot of my time but I do try to pop in here and there
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I'm a representative of the older generation and didn't have internet till two years ago.
        Then I started off reading this and that and finally found GW because typing Stargate SG1 leads to GW without doubts.
        Great stuff, nice people and I deeply regret not having found this earlier.
        Posting in a foreign language also trains my skills in the English language - thanks for letting me.

CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Happy 20th Birthday GateWorld!!

Comment

20 years and counting...

Also, as I was scrolling down, I came across Nolamom's posts... ...one of the oldies, missed but not forgotten.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I remember when there wasn't a forum on the website. All we could do was read articles and view various episode synopsis.

Comment

Wishing GateWorld a very happy 20th Anniversary!!! Massive thanks to all the wonderful folk that have kept this place going through the years!!! Met and befriended some really very nice people on this forum and had great chats and laughs!!! Here's to another 20 years of that!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Birthday GateWorld!

Comment

Wishing Gateworld a very Happy 21st Birthday!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The legal drinking age in the USA.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Love GateWorld!!

Comment

Working...
                        X