• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toy Story 4 News/Discussion/Spoilers

Yep....looks like a 4th installment might be in the works already:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/news/?a=21496
    Tim Allen has signed on for Toy Story 4

Disney/Pixar's "Toy Story 3" surpassed $920 million in worldwide box office receipts, making it the all-time highest-grossing animated film ever. It is also expected to cross $400 million domestically, which would make "Toy Story 3" only the second Disney pic to do so. "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest" took in $423.6 million domestically.

"In 1995, the talented team at Pixar introduced a cowboy, a space ranger and their friends who have gone on to become some of the most beloved characters in the world," Disney chairman Rich Ross said in a statement. "The success of 'Toy Story' is due to the tremendously creative and innovative team at Pixar, led by John Lasseter and Ed Catmull, and our incredible marketing and distribution teams around the world."

Boosted by the 3D format, "Toy Story 3" debuted domestically with $109 million to become Disney/Pixar's top opening ever. Film's international total stands at more than $518 million to date.

"Toy Story 3" is scheduled to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 2nd.

Read more: http://www.worstpreviews.com/headline.php?
    id=18656&count=0#ixzz0wboFPaoe

But that's not all acording To NOLA.com It was also announced that Tim Allen has signed on for the possibility of a future Toy Story 4 so says NOLA.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I havent seen Toy Story 3 yet

But I suppose it was inevitable
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet either but considering how well it did at the box office, I think someone at Disney would die if a sequel wasn't done. Partially surprised that Tim Allen was announced, as I'd have expected him and Hanks to be jointly announced.

That said, if you ever make a film, get John Ratzenberger to do it. That man is pure gold.

sigpic

Comment

all new generation knows of toy story now so it makes sense.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          I haven't seen Toy Story 3 yet either but considering how well it did at the box office, I think someone at Disney would die if a sequel wasn't done. Partially surprised that Tim Allen was announced, as I'd have expected him and Hanks to be jointly announced.

That said, if you ever make a film, get John Ratzenberger to do it. That man is pure gold.
          thats why i said its inevitable
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

I think that's a shame actually. I mean I haven't seen the movie yet but I do know pretty much what happens. Just seems like it was such a good ending that it'd be a shame to ruin it by making a 4th, as good as a 4th would most likely be.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Am I the only one who is worried? Toy story was about Andy's toys, and the ending in toy story 3 settled that. Toy story 3 was a perfect ending and it should stay that way. Another movie is just going ruin one of the greatest movie series.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Originally posted by bradly08 View Post
                Am I the only one who is worried? Toy story was about Andy's toys, and the ending in toy story 3 settled that. Toy story 3 was a perfect ending and it should stay that way. Another movie is just going ruin one of the greatest movie series.
                Spoilers
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                  Spoilers
                  where?

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    Spoilers
                    There are no spoilers in it, calm down.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

I think they should leave it where its at. It was a good wrap up

Comment

I'm very annoyed, I thought Toy Story 3 was supposed to end a trilogy and movie series....cant say I like the idea of a Toy Story 4 just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                          I'm very annoyed, I thought Toy Story 3 was supposed to end a trilogy and movie series....cant say I like the idea of a Toy Story 4 just yet.
                          And I don't like the idea period. The 3 movies have been briliant, and a 4th is going to be the one that ruins it. And any new generation qho have only seen Toy Story 3 can go back and watch toy story one and two.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            You forget Hollywood do not know where it should end. Like shriek an an Land before time they will run it into the ground before giving a rest a week or two then they will probably start remaking films.

Anyway Toy story 4 should wait until we can watch it in 4d.

Comment

Working...
                            X