• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Janet and Jonas

Comment

I miss Janet Fraser,Jacob carter and many others

Comment

I'm sure someone else brought this up, but maybe this thread should have been "Characters You DON'T Miss" I feel the list would have been much shorter.

Comment

i miss:
          Joe faxon
          Steven Rayner
          Martouf
          Malek
          Catherine
          the Nox
          the Asgard

Comment

Sokar.

2nd best Goa'uld behind Anubis.

Comment

I miss Janet Fraiser I really liked her she was a great character, I'm not a fan of Dr Lam.

I also miss Jonas Quinn, I really liked him a lot in the short time he was on the show, I think he was a great asset to the team and brought something new, I actually like Jonas just as much as Daniel even though he was only a main character in 1 season. Don't get me wrong I like Daniel and I was happy to see him back, but I really miss Jonas, I wish Jonas had stayed as a permanent member of SG-1, the team could've worked with 5 members (like it did in S10).

But the characters I miss the most are Sam's father Jacob/Selmak and Martouf/Lantash, they are my 2 favourite Tok'ras as well as 2 of my fav characters overall along with Sam! They were both great characters and both had great potential, they did not deserve to die! I literally cried when they both died nowadays I refuse to watch the eps when Martouf/Lantash and Jacob/Selmak die because it's too sad for me

While I am glad that Martouf, Jacob and Dr Fraiser all survived in alternate realities and we got to see Martouf & Fraiser again in ep 9x13 "Ripple Effect", but it's just not the same, I wish the original Martouf, Jacob and Fraiser had survived.

Comment

Oh boy...oh gosh....um the first one that comes to mind...

Janet Frasier.

Hands down number one on my list, i was DEVASTATED when she died. I just remember sitting there and seeing it happen and just start bawling.She didn't have to die, she really didn't.

The next one i'd think of is Elizabeth Weir. I kind of had like a love hate thing with her, but ultimately she was a good leader.

As for people that are still alive-

Cassie. I'm still so MAD that we didn't see her at the memorial service for Janet. Seriously, that woman raised her. She should have been there........

Oh i'm not bitter or anything. LOL

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                sigpic

Comment

You should as bitter as FH about Heightmeyet
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Chaka

Comment

Kowalski, Jonas Quinn, Jennifer Hailey, Jonas Quinn, Jacob Carter, Janet Frasier, Ayiana (from "Frozen, Season 6), President Hayes, General Hammond, Colonel Pendergast (died when the Prometheus blew up), Colonel Emerson.

Comment

Hmm.
                        I miss the background characters who slowly stopped appearing. Ferretti, Lt. Simmons, Major Castleman, and the various other unnamed gate techs.

I don't think Castleman ever had a single speaking line, but the casual references to him were nice.

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Nem (the Oannes from Fire and Water)
                          Chaka (the Unas)
                          dr. Janet Fraiser
                          Cassandra
                          Jonas Quinn
                          Lya and the other Nox members
                          Thor
                          The Ashen
                          dr. Sarah Gardner
                          Charlie and the Rhee'tou
                          the Harsiesis
                          Quatzalcoatl (giant alien)

if any could return I would be happy.
                          "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I miss Jonas, but probably mostly because Corin Nemec was in my town for a local talk show interview last weekend and I wasn't able to make it. It always baffled me how we only saw him one more time after he was a series regular for a full season.

Carson: Muh tuttles!

Comment

He was there in 7x01 and 7x02 too. So he had 1+20+3 episodes. Hopefully we can see him again.
                              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

I miss Martouf! I wish there'd been more of him.
                                sigpic
                                The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Working...
                                X