Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post Heroes - What the cast did next

Heroes' Masi Oka to Play Hawaii Five-0 Coroner

After squinting his eyes and time-hopping around the globe to save the world as Heroes' Hiro Nakamura, Masi Oka has signed on to help Steve McGarrett (Alex O'Loughlin) and his team investigate murders on CBS's Hawaii Five-0 reboot.

He'll debut in the fourth episode as the coroner and be billed as a guest star. But with the body count expected to spike considerably in Oahu, this coroner could potentially be busy for several seasons.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Masi-Oka...0-1021822.aspx

I'd love if Oka gets a recurring role on the show.

Sendhil Ramamurthy (who played Mohinder) is a recurring character on "Covert Affairs" (a spy show). I've only seen 2/5 and he was only in the second episode, so not sure what to think of what's going on with the character.

sigpic

Comment

Heh. He's playing a Doctor/Lab guy again. It's been along time since he was on Scrubs.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
        Heh. He's playing a Doctor/Lab guy again. It's been along time since he was on Scrubs.
        I thought Scrubs was canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by Saquist View Post
          I thought Scrubs was canceled.
          Sadly, it was. I was just saying (if I remember correctly) the last time he played a Doctor/Lab geek was on Scrubs.
          sigpic

Comment

Hayden Panettiere is going to be in Scream 4. Thats about all I know from what the cast are doing now.

Comment

I liked Ali Larter as Claire Redfield in Resident Evil 3&4. She had spunk, and she wasn't enhance like Alice was. Bonus points towards the cool factor!

Comment

Originally posted by selene0789 View Post
                I liked Ali Larter as Claire Redfield in Resident Evil 3&4. She had spunk, and she wasn't enhance like Alice was. Bonus points towards the cool factor!
                Yes I agree, Ali played a pretty good Claire. Too bad she wasn't in Retribution. Made the movie a whole less interesting.

Comment

Working...
                X