Fix it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix it!!!

For all the good things about the series there are more short comings than not.
    I know its the first season jitters and things have to marinate a bit before it gets really good. But I do think that they have set an excellent stage for improvements by getting the camera work and production design nailed down diverting attention away from SG-1 & SGA in that regard. I do wish that they would attempt to strike a happy medium between the old aesthetic and the new. Too much melodramatic civil war crap on a ship
    out in the middle of nowhere. This is a distraction away from the issue at hand which far outweighs pettiness. The civilians should understand that I might think.

--ted
    "I'm a writer dammit and I am not gonna take no for an answer"
    D.I.

How to get along on a ship together when you didn't want to be there in the first place and a) don't like your leadership and b) think you can do better or c) think someone on Earth can do better isn't a distraction from the issue at hand. It IS (currently at least) THE issue at hand.

Why exactly should the civilians simply understand this? And this question is coming from someone that tends to side with the military more often than not.
    sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Very well indeed and that's one of the reasons this series is shaping up to be one of the best. Because they are delving farther into those issues. It does create an emotional reaction no doubt which makes me want to strangle some of the characters...a sign of good drama...

I know that when they really come under fire literally or non from things they never dreamed of they'll a) get along b) kill each other c) kill themselves .... or some combination thereof.

It'll only get better
      "I'm a writer dammit and I am not gonna take no for an answer"
      D.I.

Comment

Working...
      X