X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where and When (210) pre-air/discussion thread

Airdate: Sept 7
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 12 August 2010, 01:13 PM. Reason: correction
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

From TVGuide:

Pete and Myka travel to 1961 via H.G. Well's time machine to stop a killer who is turning women into glass.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

...TIME MACHINE!? Awesome.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

More H.G. Wells! This should be fun. Wonder if Pete might still be unhappy about their meeting in the season opener.
        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Did the killer also travel back in time or are they stopping something that has already happened? These get confusing!
          sigpic

Comment

We won't know until the ep airs. I've seen some photos of the ep and just the costumes alone look awesome. Can't wait.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

H. G. Wells has a real working time machine?!? That's EPIC!
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I know more about the ep as I heard about it on a podcast last night. Here's the link: SciFi Talk Live San Diego Comic Con part 2 w/Eureka & WH13 casts

I don't remember what time the WH13 folks are on but Jack Kenny tells a bit about this eps in it.

Pete & Myka swap bodies with Rebecca & Jack (you know from Burnout) and go back to 1961. Unless they changed it between that podcast and now. I doubt it though.

It's going to be cool I think.

I've seen some of the promo photos from this and the costumes look really good.
                sigpic

Comment

Time travel and WH13...this might just be the episode of the year
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Not really true time travel.

Comment

Yes, it is. They travelled through time.....
                      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

No. They just traded consciousness.

True time travel includes physical transportation of bodies.

Not just consciousness.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

Not just consciousness.
                          Says who? I don't see the difference to tell you the truth. They were able to interact with the past, therefore time travel.
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post

Not just consciousness.
                            Helena said that physical time travel was an impossibility so that's why her time machine works with only the mind. They got to see, hear and feel what Jack & Rebecca did while they were in their bodies. Time travel if you ask me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                              Helena said that physical time travel was an impossibility so that's why her time machine works with only the mind. They got to see, hear and feel what Jack & Rebecca did while they were in their bodies. Time travel if you ask me.
                              Here's the interesting thing about that, and about the part about not being able to change the past.

The crossover established that Warehouse 13 and Eureka are in the same universe. And on Eureka this season,
                              Spoiler:
                              they DID physically timetravel and change the past (or their present, more accurately). So they must be able to do it in Warehouse 13 as well - Helena just doesn't know how to do it.
                              Something interesting to think about.
                              - Life after Stargate -
                              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X