X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be On Full Alert!!!

HEADLINE: UK of the verge of hysterics

Only 1 hr to go before the airdate of Full Alert, I am really looking forward to this new episode tonight. I've hired the TV and my beer and pringles are on standby.

Be there or be square. Where will you be?

LOL

I will be in my bedroom watching "Full Alert" and on gateworld forum as well.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

You have Sky in your bedroom! I wish I had sky in my room so I don't get interrupted every five minutes

Comment

yeah got the connection from down stairs to my bedroom.

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

Originally posted by Wass
          LOL

I will be in my bedroom watching "Full Alert" and on gateworld forum as well.
          I knew you could multi-task Wass

Comment

You know, we know this already. We have regular countdowns and fun (As well as T4 bashing) in trhr UK Shedule thread never far fomr the top of the stargate news forum.
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by LordAnubis
              I knew you could multi-task Wass
              Hey I always prepare for these thing far ahead had the connection put in few months ago.

Comment

heheh sky in own room is awesome..although i would prefure to have a second box...damn brothers are notorious for turning the channel over !

Nexus

Comment

Working...
                X