No announcement yet.

The Ex-Files (408)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When they arrested Zane, he gave some piece of paper to Jo and said she needed to see it. Did we ever find out what that was? I think I missed it....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

This would have been a good ep if it wasn't for the whole Carter/Allison thing. Watching them make googly eyes at each other like they were 15 made me wanna hurl I wish they kept this whole thing dead and not revived it. It's painful to watch

They really do enjoy putting poor Jo through the ringer this year eh. I hope she gets a happy ending at the end of the season, she deserves it after all she's had to go through this year. As for the alternate timeline, as much as it's benn interesting the last few eps I wish they would fix things and bring our timeline back.
      sigpic

Comment

Anyone know what the song playing at the BBQ is? It's so good !
        Been trying to find it but no luck -_-
        RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

It would help if her name was Joann.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaany View Post
            Anyone know what the song playing at the BBQ is? It's so good !
            Been trying to find it but no luck -_-
            Guess not -(
            RIP Don S. Davis 1942-2008

Comment

Sorry. I don't have access to the episode to look it up. I don't recall even what genre it was at the moment.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

EPISODE 4.8
                THE EX-FILES

IMDB SYNOPSIS: As Grace (Tembi Locke) finds a way to share her memories with Henry (Joe Morton), the rest of Eureka's citizens face the return of people from the recent - or not so recent - past.

LIKED.....
                The return of a certain guest star Ed Quinn. He did not disappoint. Honestly if you broke the entire episode down to only his scenes it would be one of the best episodes in a long time.

DIDN'T LIKE.....
                This episode had ONE redeeming quality - the return of Ed Quinn. The premise really wasn't bad and the comedic parts were wonderful, but that still doesn't mean I would need to see this one again. As I've said before, their insistence in focusing on interpersonal relationships just ruined this show.

The episode wasn't bad. They had a lot of fun with the concept. I still can't say it is a redeeming episode. When I started I was hoping this show would be a keeper, but it has not proven itself and at this stage there seems to be no chance of redemption.

Comment

Working...
                X