Merge With Caution (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    I have not seen that...but I doubt her reaction is much different to mine at the though of that

As far as the episode I really enjoyed it. Seeing Pete and Myka do the old switcheroo was priceless...I can't believe how good the actors were...Pete looked gay and Myka looked gay (The flamboyant type...the bodies looked that way) I was also afraid that Pete wouldn't cross his legs when he was in Myka.

I laughed when Artie left Claudia at the end...knock knock!

And like the others Pete being in bed with Kellie so soon also didn't set quite well with me.
    I agree with everybody on the Pete and Kellie in bed too quick. But out of curiosity, does anybody know how much time is supposed to pass between episodes?

On to the rest of the episode.
    Eddie and Joanne really got to show how good of actors they are with the bodyswopping. The Artie and Claudia story was good and I really loved the fact Artie got some payback for getting handcuffed twice!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Hey I liked them sleeping together already. What's wrong with that?
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I got a kick out of Artie's "MacGyver in diapers" comment. Especially since the two actors are only 2 years apart in age.

"Knock - knock" - paybacks are a b**ch. Aren't they, Claudia.

I agree with the general concensus - it was jarring to have Kelly and Pete so 'involved' this quick. Possibly there are eps being shown out of sequence?
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Seriously, I don't know why people are having any issues with Kelly and Pete in bed together. The ones that resist the hardest are always the ones who end up being fiends in the sack.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            Unknown, but she's the only one they haven't given any hints to how old she is. I'd wager that she's at least over 100 years old though.
            Purely a guess or is there something that makes you think she may be much much older than she looks? I was thinking she was in her late 50's to early 60's or something like that.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              Purely a guess or is there something that makes you think she may be much much older than she looks? I was thinking she was in her late 50's to early 60's or something like that.
              You mean the lady who plays Mrs. F (aka lady with the beehive)?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                It's been alluded to in several eps that she is much older than she looks. She's been part of the Warehouse since BEFORE Artie and he's been there at least 30 years. There is no way she could be 50 or 60 if she's been there longer than Artie and he's at least 60. Watch the Pilot again and pay attention to what Dickenson says as he's trying to find out where Pete & Myka went.

Artie's teasingly implied that she might not be human either.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                You mean the lady who plays Mrs. F (aka lady with the beehive)?
                Yes Mrs. Fredric is who he's talking about.
                sigpic
                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Hey I liked them sleeping together already. What's wrong with that?
                  It was too fast. Last episode she reluctantly goes on a date with Pete with hestitation and now they are sleeping together. I have no problem with her starting to like Pete but their has to be sense to it.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    It was too fast. Last episode she reluctantly goes on a date with Pete with hestitation and now they are sleeping together. I have no problem with her starting to like Pete but their has to be sense to it.
                    It's been a week since then in real time, that's plenty of time. Who knows how long there might be between episodes in-universe?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      It's been a week since then in real time, that's plenty of time. Who knows how long there might be between episodes in-universe?
                      Unless otherwise stated I had to go with the status quo of real time
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Unless otherwise stated I had to go with the status quo of real time
                        Well, they are both adults. Sometimes, things can move pretty fast.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          Well, they are both adults. Sometimes, things can move pretty fast.
                          I'm with Jel on this one. I'm not trying to hold these characters up to a personal moral standard, it just seemed like we missed a couple of episodes. She goes from a very reluctant "eating together" where she was paying her own way and wouldn't call it a date to not just sleeping together, but having an entire weekend together. It just didn't fit. If their initial connection (via what we see on the show) had been different than it wouldn't have been as weird continuity wise.

I think the writers thought it would make for a funny body swap story (they were correct) and just decided they didn't care about making it flow that well in this regard, and for a show like W13 I can agree it doesn't matter all that much.
                          sigpic

Comment

It's been alluded to in several eps that she is much older than she looks. She's been part of the Warehouse since BEFORE Artie and he's been there at least 30 years. There is no way she could be 50 or 60 if she's been there longer than Artie and he's at least 60. Watch the Pilot again and pay attention to what Dickenson says as he's trying to find out where Pete & Myka went.

Artie's teasingly implied that she might not be human either.
                            I'll have to check that out, she definitely demonstrated some "powers" when saving Leena. Thanks!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yes I've watched a lot of the eps repeatedly, some more than others. For me, it beats a lot of what else is on tv during the summer so I'd rather spend it watching a show or shows I really like then any of the other stuff that's on. LOL
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Yes I've watched a lot of the eps repeatedly, some more than others. For me, it beats a lot of what else is on tv during the summer so I'd rather spend it watching a show or shows I really like then any of the other stuff that's on. LOL
                                A lot of shows, especially recently, are not suitable for that sort of thing. But Warehouse 13 isn't one of them. You can watch an episode five times...one of the things I like about this show.
                                By Nolamom
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X