Merge With Caution (208)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
    A lot of shows, especially recently, are not suitable for that sort of thing. But Warehouse 13 isn't one of them. You can watch an episode five times...one of the things I like about this show.
    Depends on how the show hooks me as if I'll watch it repeatedly. WH13 hooked me so yeah. LOL Currently rewatching some S1 eps right now. LOL
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Depends on how the show hooks me as if I'll watch it repeatedly. WH13 hooked me so yeah. LOL Currently rewatching some S1 eps right now. LOL
      I wish I could rewatch them
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Really funny episode, liked Artie and Claudia a lot! And the stories merged well
        Best of the series so far for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          I'm with Jel on this one. I'm not trying to hold these characters up to a personal moral standard, it just seemed like we missed a couple of episodes. She goes from a very reluctant "eating together" where she was paying her own way and wouldn't call it a date to not just sleeping together, but having an entire weekend together. It just didn't fit. If their initial connection (via what we see on the show) had been different than it wouldn't have been as weird continuity wise.

I think the writers thought it would make for a funny body swap story (they were correct) and just decided they didn't care about making it flow that well in this regard, and for a show like W13 I can agree it doesn't matter all that much.
          I agree...I think the relationship with Pete went too fast. It sortta felt like I missed a month of the show or something...
          sigpic

Comment

OMG! Zoe and Paula from Defying Gravity in Warehouse 13 now all we need is for Jen, Maddux, Nadia,Ted, Ajay and Evram to guest star and it'll be an official Defying Gravity reunion.

Comment

oh yes i thought this episode was so cute

i just think it is weird in society that men are able to bare chest wear women are not ? when did that happen ?
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                oh yes i thought this episode was so cute

i just think it is weird in society that men are able to bare chest wear women are not ? when did that happen ?
                Around the 70's I believe. Around here men used to wear shirts when going swimming...I always wear a T shirt. I am not fond of all the guys that go running shirtless around campus. But I guess I'm just old fashion.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                  Purely a guess or is there something that makes you think she may be much much older than she looks? I was thinking she was in her late 50's to early 60's or something like that.
                  Yeah, in the first episode (the premiere) Pete is looking at a photo of Artie and Mrs. Frederic with several other people and he's telling Pete what happened to them. Artie was clearly a much younger man there and Mrs. Frederic looked EXACTLY the same.

Comment

I wish I could rewatch them
                    both seasons are on itunes.
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                      both seasons are on itunes.
                      You got 26 dollars on ya? I could sure use the cash right now.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

You got 26 dollars on ya? I could sure use the cash right now.
                        i have $26 9 times over.
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                          i have $26 9 times over.
                          Well then, if you could wire that money over to me I'll buy those episodes
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

The NON-HD season pass on iTunes is 19.99. I know because my iPod isn't set up to handle HD and you can still purchase NON-HD season passes.

The HD season pass is 26.00 give or take I believe.
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

This was a fun ep It was funny when Myka (in Pete's body) was trying to cover her/his chest when et doc came out And when Pete (in Myka's body) sat down I was like.....cross your legs cross your legs, please just cross your legs And Myka's football captiain friend didn't end up fat after all It's good to see them both start to have a life outside of the warehouse. I wonder if we'll see that guy again, I like him
                              sigpic

Comment

Don't forgot to pea sitting down.

Man I almost peed my pants at that! I've seen a lot of switching body episodes and that's the first time I've heard the woman remind the man in her body to pea sitting down.

And I loved it when Myka is covering her ummm front area in Pete's shirtless body!
                                Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Working...
                                X