Around the Bend (206)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
    You make some very good points. However, if they had went with the secret mission being real, it could have been expanded into a really good two parter IMHO.
    eh, to each his/her own. I really loved this ep as it showcased Eddie's range which was awesome. I liked that it was all in his head. Now maybe Pete will be a little more cautious about touching artifacts as often as he does. lol
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
      Now maybe Pete will be a little more cautious about touching artifacts as often as he does. lol
      I'm not sure there is anything on this planet, artifact or not, that will keep Pete from doing that.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I think it was a good episode overall, but I admit I too was a little disappointed to find out that Pete was hallucinating the whole thing. I still enjoyed it though - I enjoy Pete more when we see his more serious side rather than the total goofball act.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

I like the hallucination plotline. I guess those types of storylines are something that you either like or dislike. But, I think Eddie and the cast pulled it off really well.

Also, where's DSG1 complaining about LOL (Lack of Leena)?
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I loved the ending where Pete sees he halucination recording of him kissing thin air.... lmao!

Or Claudia when she says, "Yeah that would be like me putting out a cake with a note that says, 'Not for Artie'"

Artie: that was one time.

Loved it!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
              Or Claudia when she says, "Yeah that would be like me putting out a cake with a note that says, 'Not for Artie'"

Artie: that was one time.

Loved it!!!
              That was a hilarious scene.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Now maybe Pete will be a little more cautious about touching artifacts as often as he does. lol
                I'm not sure there is anything on this planet, artifact or not, that will keep Pete from doing that.
                Let's hope they don't have to find the Original Pillsbury Cookie Dough recipe because Pete might implode on that one!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                  That was a hilarious scene.
                  That was my fave next to pete kissing thin air!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
                    Let's hope they don't have to find the Original Pillsbury Cookie Dough recipe because Pete might implode on that one!
                    O.O...I can see it now

I doubt anyone was expecting Pete to be losing his marbles...though I did think, after awhile, that his behavior was a tad too erratic...but that fits since he wasn't right in the head.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                      O.O...I can see it now

I doubt anyone was expecting Pete to be losing his marbles...though I did think, after awhile, that his behavior was a tad too erratic...but that fits since he wasn't right in the head.
                      LOL...I can see the pilsbury implosion as well! Too funny!
                      sigpic

Comment

So Pete was crazy...Or should I say crazier

Good ep I thought but I too was a little disappointed that it was all a hallucination. It's was great seeing Tia Carrere (not sure if I spelt it right ). I used to love Relic hunter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                          So Pete was crazy...Or should I say crazier

Good ep I thought but I too was a little disappointed that it was all a hallucination. It's was great seeing Tia Carrere (not sure if I spelt it right ). I used to love Relic hunter
                          I miss that show!!!!
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I miss that show!!!!
                            So do I. It was a good show.
                            sigpic

Comment

YEAH! Finally in Canada we are getting more episodes again.

Nice to see the Warehouse family again! And Mark Shepard always a delight.

I sure didn't see it coming. Pete going crazy. He's always crazy so how am I suppose to guess that he IS crazy! I told my hubby that Pete reminded me of our daughter when he was touching everything. She's SIX.
                              Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I guess I'm alone. I loved this ep. Crazy!Pete was intense and it was all due to his not being able to keep his hands off stuff. Now maybe he'll grow up a little. It was touching how worried Myka, Artie & Claudia were for him. Equally touching was Mrs. F worrying about him.

This ep showed how much they've all grown together as a family. It showed how Pete would do anything to keep his team (family) safe. It showed that Myka, Artie & Claudia would do the same thing for him.
                                Nope you are not alone. just finnished watching this episode.

Beginning was good, Pete going after the big boss to protect his friends was cool, brilliant part for me was he was exposed to an artifact ( he asked for it playing with all those items ), didnt see that one coming till Kate got shot by snipers. had some good jokes in it too, I just love how Pete couldnt care or was emberassed about him fake kissing someone.

I gve this episode 8.5/10

Comment

Working...
                                X