• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wierdest Relationship Either? Spoilers

Spoiler:
    Jo and Carter are dating now?

Holy crap.

And what the heck is it with getting Carter together with Allison? It should've happened by now. But now she's going with Doctor Grant?

I call Bullfrog on this.

CARTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ALLISON!

But the idiotic writers are probably never going to get them together, because it's so much interesting to view the process and once they get together, if they ever get together, then people'll wrongfully lose interest in the show. Because for some reason, it's boring to see a married couple who are very much in love with each other.

This is what killed the Sitcom Who's The Boss after all.

But for me, it just smacks of the writers sitting about smoking their phallic stogies and wondering about new ways they can mess with the fanboy's minds to get them to watch the show. It's wrong I tell you.

Carter should be with Allison, and not dating Jo.

What are the writers thinking.

GET WITH IT PEOPLE!
    Last edited by Madwelshboy; 08 August 2010, 03:46 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Jo and Carter are not dating.

And Carter should be with Tess, not Allison.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Oh jesus christ, mark any spoilers please. I haven't seen the newest episode yet and when I am expecting something like Fargo dating a goat (which probably wouldn't be all that weird considering Fargo), I get this.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        So 2 friends sitting on a sofa discussing their problematic love lives over beers means they're in a relationship? Not sure how you've got to that idea.

As for Allison and Grant, nothing has happened between them either. Grant clearly likes her and she apparently finds him somewhat charming but accepting an invitation for a drink from a man who's life she's just saved does not mean they're in a relationship.

Perhaps you should watch closer and actually pay attention to what's going on between people before complaining about the writers?

Comment

First of all Jo's house got blown up by a rocket, she's temporarily homeless so Carter offered her a place to stay. Secondly she's one of only 4 other people who are still the way they used to be and in which he can confide in without risking to reveal their secret.

So far I see nothing out of the ordinary. Just two friends, forced (more or less) to live together due to extreme circumstances.
          Last edited by Mike.; 08 August 2010, 04:00 AM. Reason: typo
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
            Jo and Carter are not dating.

And Carter should be with Tess, not Allison.
            Ditto!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Carter should never end up with Allison (or anyone for long) because of the Moonlighting effect

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                Carter should never end up with Allison (or anyone for long) because of the Moonlighting effect
                I don't believe in the Moonlighting effect
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I miss Tess already. Poor girl got shafted, beaten to all hell in time travel whackiness, and shafted A SECOND TIME, so the writers could do Jack/Allison stuff. Yeesh.
                  ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Sorry but with Tess's bigotry towards "good ole boys", can there really be true respect there? No, there can't. A true loving relationship is based on respect and trust. Anything else is just lust and a mistake. <Snipped by Moderator >

And really, there can be no real love with those kinds of attitudes.
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 08 August 2010, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Could you have posted something more offensive?

No, Tess didn't know Jack originally. Her attitude was more along the lines of anyone without a higher degree wasn't really relationship material. And to be honest, to some extent, she was right. Relationships need to be a partnership.

That said, she saw Jack's way for connecting odd dots to get the job done and save the day. She grew.

And speaking as one of those conservatives - who lives out in the sticks - really?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No ship=no topic.

Plus there was absolutely no reason to bring in the rl political/sexual insults or writer-bashing.

/thread.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                        X