Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ USS General Hammond ~ Missions Thread RPG

<USS General Hammond> <Mess Room>

{Teal'c ~NPC} - {Colonel Cameron Mitchell} - {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala rolls her eyes and smacks Teal'c on the arm... "Ohhhh Muscles... I'll have no comments from you...now just stand there and look good...K?" She winks at him as she allows her eyes to roam up and down his hardened body ....."oh and by the way.... Hailey is in the head... I think she is a bit sick." she sighs as she whirls her hands around motioning a dizziness gesture... "you know I think she is still trying to get used to how we beam around and stuff."

<USS General Hammond> <Locker Room> - <Mess Room>

{Captain Jennifer Hailey- NPC} - {Vala Mal Doran}

Jennifer came in straightening her jacket, it looked as if she had hastily put it on and her normally neatly done hair was a mess. On closer inspection there might have been a hickey visible on her neck. "I wasn't sick, I had to lecture a lieutenant about protocol." She did blush a little. "Oh and we need to wait for Colonel Carter and SG3, they will also be joining us." She said smiling now.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> <Locker Room> - <Mess Room>

{Captain Jennifer Hailey- NPC} - {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala shot Hailey a look as a giant grin spread across her face.... "Uh huh..... that must have been some lecture" Vala sneered sarcastically as she tried to crane around to get a good look at the questionable mark on her neck barely visible from the top of her jacket. "Oh and while we are waiting for Col. Carter and SG3 to join us.....why don't you come sit with me and we can have a little chat about that apparent vigorous lecture you gave the lieutenant....sounds like I may be able to relate to the one!"
      Originally posted by jelgate
      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Mess Room>

{Captain Jennifer Hailey- NPC}
        - {Vala Mal Doran}

Jen visibly blused as she turned away from the remark of Vala, she looked across at Colonle Mitchell but he seemed occupied with Teal'c. Taking a tray and grabbing a sandwich and some dessert she returned and sat close to the woman she had formed a close bond with these last few months. She whispered low. "Lt. Xiang, that gorgeous Singaporean with the dreamy brown eyes, he wanted to show me some new F302 attack tacticts But I had to teach him that all new ideas he had, had to be passed by me first." She leaned back and winked cheekily at Vala.

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Mess Room>

{Captain Jennifer Hailey- NPC}
          - {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala giggled slyly and gave Hailey a wink as she took a huge bite out of her apple. Her eye winced slightly at the sourness while she offered her retort, "Good one Hailey, I'll have to try that on one of the new SG recruits....it sort of feels nice not being the newbie anymore." She crunched off another bite, turned and peered over at Cam making a gesture toward him like they had some unfinished business to discuss. She leaned into Hailey to excuse herself, "Listen sweets....I'll catch up with you later.... I'm still working on Cam.....he so thinks he can avoid me....when will he learn?!"

Comment

*womens *

Team listings, please check each day before posting

HERE
            My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
            sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<USS General Hammond> - <Mess Hall>
              {Teal'c}- {Vala Mal Doran}- {Colonel Cameron Mitchell}
              He plucked a grape off of his plate and twirled it into his fingers studying it curiously, deciding whether he was hungry or not. he then looked at Teal'c with curiously. "So T, what are you doing here anyways? Why are you not with the Jaffa? I thought you would be with Rya'c. Or leading the... He noticed Vala making gestures at him and then began stroking his chin contemplatively. So Teal'c... he leaned back and gestured vaguealy with his hands puncatating each word with his signature drawl. How do the Jaffa deal with insane women?

Comment

{Teal'c NPC} - {Colonel Cameron Mitchell}

Teal'c took a large bite of his turkey sandwich and ruminated with for a moment before answering, he swigged his water and leaned on the table. "I have left the Jaffa parliament in good hands Colonel Mitchell." He said succinctly without anymore to be said. "My prescence was requested though by O'Neill for the battle that looms with the Lucian, so I am here." taking another final bite of the sandwich before deciding on what else he could devour. "As to Jaffa women, they tend not to be insane, I have little experience in that field." He sat back and smiled, not letting on how he thought Vala Mal Doran fitted that persona perfectly.
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post

{Teal'c NPC} - {Colonel Cameron Mitchell}

Teal'c took a large bite of his turkey sandwich and ruminated with for a moment before answering, he swigged his water and leaned on the table. "I have left the Jaffa parliament in good hands Colonel Mitchell." He said succinctly without anymore to be said. "My prescence was requested though by O'Neill for the battle that looms with the Lucian, so I am here." taking another final bite of the sandwich before deciding on what else he could devour. "As to Jaffa women, they tend not to be insane, I have little experience in that field." He sat back and smiled, not letting on how he thought Vala Mal Doran fitted that persona perfectly.
                  <General Hammond>- <Mess Hall>
                  Colonel Cameron Mitchell-teal'c-NPC
                  he spluttered for a second in a mix of amusement and disbelief at the elder Jaffa's words. Bits of the carrot he was munching on flew into the Jaffa's face. So let me get this straight T.....those symbiotes in your guts cure female insanity?

Comment

< General Hammond>- <Arrival Port>
                    {Major Kevin Beck}-{Colonel Al Reynolds}
                    Kevin dematerialized and had to blink his eyes clear for a second, his skin felt weird and decomposed just a bit, it felt clammy but at the same time an odd electric tingle was srching its way through. Whoa He muttered to himself. Then he turned to the Colonel. Is it always like that? I wonder where the rooms are on this thing?

Comment

<General Hammond>- <Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} - {Colonel Sam Carter NPC} - {Major Kevin Beck} {SG3 NPC's x 2}

Reynolds and his team appeared in the bridge just near to the passage leading aft, Sam turned when she saw them and gave the order for Marks to hold the bridge. "Alfred, SG3, you're just in time. We'll hold a briefing in the ready room, I'll go and round up SG1 and we'll meet in ten minutes."

"Right Sam, we'll be there. Yes it is Beck, but you get used to it. There are a lot of rooms on this tub. Have the team check their weapons with the armory, move out." He handed over his rifle but kept his side arm and zat. Al headed for the elevator a few paces behind Sam Carter.

Comment

<General Hammond>- <Mess Hall>
                        Colonel Cameron Mitchell - Teal'c-NPC - Vala Mal Doran

Vala peered over at Cam and Teal'c and just knew from their posturing and vagrant hand motions they were having that mindless guy chat thing going on. She popped up and decided to interrupt them..and just see what form of dead animal they had left on their plates so she could tease them mercilessly. She seemingly skated over to their table and made herself comfortable....wedging herself right between the two of them..... "Hmmmmm let me see" she recounted as she eyed their lunch trays..... she begins to point "That will kill you.... that may bite you.....and that that will most definitely walk away later" She pointed to all their disgusting left overs... "Oh but now this...." She leaned over Cam's tray and took his jello.... "This is mine.....now!" She began rummaging around for a spoon so she could help herself. Noticing that Cam was now trying to hold back a smirk but acting annoyed. She takes a bite and looks at them both one at a time...."Now what is this about insane women?" She giggles mightily as she looks down into the jello cup....shaking it and making it juggle just a bit....looking back up and noticing both the men glaring at her..... she shrugs her shoulders in response.... "what?" She drops the jello cup and excuses herself.... "Fine don't tell me... I'll go see Emma ....er....um....Dr. Randall.... I'll ask her... I know not what you speak of these..... insane..... women!" She uses her fingers to gesture the quotes symbol as she punctuated that remark as she hurriedly leaves with the two men just dumbfounded and staring at one another.

Comment

((OOC))*last post before class, sorry it ahs to be quick*

<General Hammond> - <Bridge> - <Mess Hall>

{Colonel Samantha Carter}
                          - {SG1}

Sam popped her head around the corner and caught site of her favourite team. Seeing them all there, with the exception of Daniel, made her wish she was still a part of it. "Guys, briefing in five minutes, level four ready room." With that she headed back to the elevator, her pulse racing, knowing somewhat a little of what lay ahead. A confrontation with the Lucain Alliance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weedle View Post
                            <General Hammond>- <Bridge>

{Colonel Al Reynolds} - {Colonel Sam Carter NPC} - {Major Kevin Beck} {SG3 NPC's x 2}

Reynolds and his team appeared in the bridge just near to the passage leading aft, Sam turned when she saw them and gave the order for Marks to hold the bridge. "Alfred, SG3, you're just in time. We'll hold a briefing in the ready room, I'll go and round up SG1 and we'll meet in ten minutes."

"Right Sam, we'll be there. Yes it is Beck, but you get used to it. There are a lot of rooms on this tub. Have the team check their weapons with the armory, move out." He handed over his rifle but kept his side arm and zat. Al headed for the elevator a few paces behind Sam Carter.
                            ]<General Hammond>- <Bridge>

Beck nodded at the orders Right it will be done, this way team. He gave his own orders for the rest of the Marines to follow him.

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
                            ((OOC))*last post before class, sorry it ahs to be quick*

<General Hammond> - <Mess Hall>-<Bridge>

- {SG1}

Sam popped her head around the corner and caught site of her favourite team. Seeing them all there, with the exception of Daniel, made her wish she was still a part of it. "Guys, briefing in five minutes, level four ready room." With that she headed back to the elevator, her pulse racing, knowing somewhat a little of what lay ahead. A confrontation with the Lucain Alliance.

- {SG1} {Cameron Mitchell}
                            Mitchell nodded relectantly abandoning the final scraps of his food. Right Sam, we will be right along He somehow hoped that Vala would be there to follow him.
                            Last edited by Col.Foley; 08 August 2010, 07:18 PM.

Comment

- {SG1} {Vala Mal Doran}

Vala was on her way out of the Mess when she saw Sam peer around from the corner and stopped dead in her tracks at hearing the news of the SG1 briefing. She sighed as her meeting with Dr. Randall would have to wait for another time....she had more important things to do.....be the first to the meeting so she could get the comfy chair! She smirked at Cam and Teal'c as they were still somewhat caught off guard about the whole thing...as she was hiding just out of sight from their view. She had to steel herself a little at the gravity of the situation and the apparent whirl wind that was about to take them all by storm as she looked down and got a bit nervous about the situation with the Lucian Alliance and just what that meant for everyone.

Comment

Working...
                              X