Holding Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<<Details of a Crime! ~ Holding Room>>

Crossing the line again. Emma was an expert at that. A lesson well learned from her mother. Daddy had always said the fire that drove his women had been the quality he both loved and hated in them all at once. Returning the stare as the man across from her rose along with his voice, shade of red, blood pressure. Finally, maybe he was getting the point. Letting his guilt rant drain from his system.

But I don’t need to waste my time apologizing and explaining myself to you, captain.”
    "No Sir, that you don't. Good to know you pick and choose which Officers you allow that concern to fall upon." As he returned to a state of calm LuBan forced herself to do so also. There was more that surfaced to her mind about the incident at that point. She would leave it for Cooper. What if he forgot? No, she owed it to Davis. Emma would never pick and choose which one of her teammates to lay it out there for.

Rising smartly to her feet as directed. Standing at full respect attenction. Emma looked directly into the camera, "One final piece of information. Cooper stated that Davis was on the ground at the base of a boulder. There was an injury to the head that indicated Davis' head had made contact with it. However, he stated that there was no sign of a scuffle in the immediate vacinity. It seemed odd that she would have procured such an injury without force. Struck me that someone was cleaning up their trail behind them. The Councilman didn't search any further. He felt time was of essence for the injured Officer."

Returning her eyes to Marshall, "Thank you, Sir" There was a small nod of the head. She rotated on her heals and headed towards the door. Knowing all too well about hurt, and people getting shot. Having already lived more than she wanted. Emma began to pray that she would never be so calloused to not let it upset her.

<<she can be gone if you want or she can still be there if you want to respond! This one was a knee jerk quick write. Fell asleep last night before i could quit giggling and respond for Zach. must dash to work atm. will do this afternoon.>>

teehee!!
    Last edited by aintright; 25 August 2010, 06:08 PM.
    sigpic
    SCORE!!
    The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

((Aaah! Crap! Why did this not pop up as a new post?! I just noticed this when scrolling down the folder page...))

{Lt. Col. Danny Marshall - Chief of Security}

Marshall stood there with crossed arms, breathing through his nose in calming breaths. He didn't utter another word to the captain but merely watched as she reported some actual information, and then turned as the captain exited the room, having been dismissed.

Once she was gone Danny sighed and looked up at the camera. Why did he put up with this ****?

He turned off the light and exited the room...

sigpic
      Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

(Wait....where is there a waiting area? )
        sigpic
        Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Working...
        X