X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<Atlantis ~ Infirmary>-<Brig>

{Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Jennifer Keller}

Anne finally lifted her head, she was sweating and it showed, a little strain creased her eyes. She removed her glasses and handed Jennifer a small vial of yellowish liquid. "Done, it won't be anything like the retro-virus and it's affects might only be for twenty four maybe thirty six hours at best. But he'll not be wanting to sate his hunger for at least that time until you can get him a safe way from Atlantis. That is unless someone wants to volunteer for his next meal." She chuckled, Anne always had a touch of the macabre about her.
    Without the medical corps, there would be no SG teams left

wonderful Signature by my Daughter RogueRanger aka Melanie

Comment

{Jennifer Keller} -{Dr. Anne MacGregor}

"Y'know," Jennifer murmured, one brow risen a little, "I haven't spotted anybody rushing forwards for that honour." The small vial of fluid turned over in Keller's fingers, end over end, and she pocketed it, and then snatched up a sharp, placing it in her med kit, which she slung over one shoulder, tablet tucked under her arm. "C'mon, Anne. I know you want to meet this guy and I know for a fact you'll find him real interesting."

She didn't look back, as she knew MacGregor was right behind her, and they headed off down the corridors towards the Brig.
      sigpic

Comment

Anne followed her newly re-acquainted friend done the bright corridors, something itched at the back of her head. "What would Will do?" The thought crossed her mind. "Probably just shoot him." A reply came back. "No he wouldn't. He'd most likely try and make friends with him and ask him if he played cards." Another answer laughed in her head. She shook the thought from her and drew beside Jennifer. "Do you remember Professor Tanaki at Hopkins Jen?" She asked. "He was the most brilliant bio-chemist I ever knew, I wonder if he could solve your retro virus conundrum?" Anne pushed her hands in her pockets, she saw several SF's and she wanted to avoid saluting if she could. She was a doctor here, not a Naval Captain and with that thought, she withdrew one hand and whipped her cotton duty cap off and stuffed it in her pocket.

Comment

{Jennifer Keller} -{Dr. Anne MacGregor}

Keller came to a halt beside one of the transporters, and chewed over the question. "Maybe, maybe not." As she stepped into the machine, she added, "I do know Todd will want to work on this if we can persaude him its still a viable solution, and he's one of the best scientists I've ever seen." A rueful expression crossed her face. "I hated saying that nearly as much as Rodney hated finding out Todd cracked all his algorithms."
          sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

Anne laughed merrily. "As much as I hated admitting you were so right at eighteen when you had pointed out the merits of pre-op half sedation when I was trying to show you that a full anaesthesia lessons the recovery time. I remember your argument was that some very few patients needed to be eased into, and that the after surgery sickness was lessened by doing so. It took a young woman throwing up all over me, to show me traditional logic can easily get thrown out the window." They waited for the door to open. "Come on then Jen, lets see how our patient will like his candy." Anne beemed a very wide smile and replaced her glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
              <Atlantis> <Accommodation level> -<Teyla's room>

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

He held her closely, they had become so like brother and sister of late, he took her counsel at every turn and Ronon tried as best he could in his own awkward way to recipricate. "We keep looking for anwers Teyla. Sheppard will not stop until something leads us in the right direction." He stood and walked to the window looking out at the sea. "Sometimes I wish we could have stayed on Earth and left all of this behind us, you know what I mean?" he put his hands on the window and and stared hard at the rolling waves.

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Teyla joined him at the window and leaned against it with her back.

"I know. It is frustrating for John as well, and very puzzling. And, you would stay on Earth?" There were twinkles in her eyes as she looked at him. "You would get bored. No mortal enemies, only those frail humans to spar with."
              They were an interesting species, to be sure, but Teyla wasn't sure if she could have ever fitted in herself had they chosen to stay. John and the others were probably not a good example of your average Earthling.

Comment

{Ronon} - {Teyla}

Ronon turned around from his gaze. he deep voice mellow. "No you're probably right, we would get bored. I'd probably get fat as well, I was kind of getting hooked on their TV." He chuckled softly. "Come on let's see if we can find McKay, I want him to explain this "Roller Derby" thing."
                My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<Atlantis><Accommodation level> - <Teyla's room>

{Teyla} - {Ronon}

Teyla smiled in response, and followed him out of the room. Any distraction of their current puzzle was a good one, although she did know that at some point, they'd have to go searching again. What had been going on since their return to Pegasus?

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Anne MacGregor}

They stepped out of the transporter into the hall leading towards the Brig, and Keller blushed at the compliment paid to her from her tutor. "Thanks, Anne. That's kind of you to say so." Halting, she bit her lip and took a deep breath, and fixed her gaze down the length of the corridor. "Y'know, every time I work with Todd, I get the feeling he's laughing at me... us... Well, anyway, it's an experience, that's for sure."

Having got that out of the way, Jennifer sighed and exchanged another smile with Anne, and began a determined walk to their destination.
                    sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett}

Anne held back a laugh, she knew all too well how some patients seemed to find immense humour at a doctors discomforts when treating certain kinds of patients. She looked up for a moment before they reached the brig. "Oh there's doctor Beckett, perhaps he could join us." Anne quickened her pace and came up next to the Scot. "Doctor Beckett, I'm Anne MacGregor." She held out her hand for him.

Comment

Thank you so much, Marilyn!! I'm still new to this and figuring it out. Rogue told me that you were kind enough to fix this for me. I'll look at the thread she pointed me to for some good examples of what to do. Thanks again for the help!!! It's much appreciated.

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Jennifer Keller}

Dr. Beckett shook MacGregor's lovely hand. "Hello Dr. MacGregor. I've heard great things about you. So, I hear that Todd will be assisting us as well then?"

Last edited by Atlantis4Life; 13 August 2010, 04:29 PM.

Comment

(OOC)) You're welcome
                          <Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Jennifer Keller} -{Dr. Carson Beckett}

Anne clasped Carson's hand warmly, hearing his accent made her feel a little lonely. "May I call you Carson? My husband was born on the Isle of Barra and even though he migrated with his parents to Australia as a small boy, he still carries the accent much like you Doctor." She smiled fondly as she released his hand. "Oh and we're only as great as the people we save Doctor Beckett, isn't that right Jennifer?"

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor} - {Jennifer Keller}

"Yes. Carson will be fine," Dr. Beckett said as her hand slipped out of his.

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Jennifer Keller} - {Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}

Jennifer chuckled, and exchanged a grin with the Scot as she answered Anne. "Well, I'm not so certain I want to hang my reputation on saving a Wraith, but for all that, Todd is... umm... useful. Without his input and assistance in delivering the therapy, we'll get nowhere with the Wraith." Uncomfortable, Jennifer coloured again. It was always this way when she thought she overstepped the mark, and sometimes she couldn't shake the feeling she was still a student. Especially round Anne. She added quickly, to cover her embarrassment, "Carson worked closely with Michael, as you know, so is the real authority on how the retrovirus was developed."
                              sigpic

Comment

<Atlantis>-<Brig>

{Dr. Carson Beckett} - {Jennifer Keller} - {Captain/Dr. Anne MacGregor}

Dr. Beckett smiled an uncomfortable smile at Dr. Keller. "Aye, well it wasn't perfected and that's what we'll need to get to work on. Todd will certainly be an asset. That, and we've learned from my mistakes. If only treatments could be perfected the first time around... I've looked over your work, and you've done some great work with Todd yourself."

Comment

Working...
                                X