This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons ~ SG1 ~ Resurgence ~ Season 11 RPG

Thus Stargate SG1 is reborn, the game will commence, please read the Rules and Regulations HERE

And if you would like to register, please go here or PM me or Ryn or Vagabond Serpent

REGISTER

OC'S

Following will be our introduction to the RPG SG1 segment by Aragon101.
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 04 October 2010, 08:37 PM.

Stargate SG-1: Resurgence

For backstory and prologue, read the following "Stargate: Fait Accompli Chapter 1"

RPG commences immediately after, with the following briefing scene as introduction

------------

“General?”

Jack raised his head from his desk at the Pentagon and looked at the closed dor. “Who is it?” He quickly looked around his room, checking to make sure there was nothing to court-martial him over.

“It’s Colonel Davis, sir.”

Jack smirked, Paul had taken it upon himself to continually remind everyone that saving the Earth along with Carter and Sheppard had ended up in a promotion. Almost a year later now, it was getting annoying. “Yeah yeah, come on in.” Jack knew there was a lot of problems coming, everything always seemed to pile up on him just as he was about to go on vacation.

Lieutenant Colonel Davis walked in wearing his dress blues as he often did, even when they weren’t needed. Jack couldn’t help but think that the man was after his job. “General, sir. SG-1 is waiting for us. General Hammond is ready to take us to the SGC.”

Jack nodded and flexed his shoulders. He didn’t want to put his jacket on as it was too warm for that sort of thing, but he didn’t have much choice. “Alright. Just give me a second.” Jack finished reading the report Sheppard had given him of Atlantis’ ready status, and Jack quickly signed off on the request to return to Pegasus. His approval would go a long way in getting the IOA to agree to send Atlantis back, and he was tired of Sheppard’s antics as he stewed in San Francisco bay. “Almost…” He put the pen down, looked over at the side where he had a large ‘punch-me’ clown and gave it a nice hard hook with his right.

Davis raised an eyebrow as he saw the clown recoil from the hit and swing back and forth, unaffected by the hit. “Uhh… nice one, sir.”

Jack grinned sarcastically. “Never know when I’ll need it.”

SG1SG1SG1

Sam watched as the flash on the bridge of the Hammond abated, her two comrades and friends appearing facing the window. “General?”

Jack looked at the planet beneath him for a moment, then turned to Sam as he pointed to the view. “See? Told you you’d like this job.”

Both Sam and Davis chuckled, Sam nodded and dusted herself off. She was in her flight suit and happy as they were much more comfortable than Dress Blues. “I do, and that’s just the beginning. I was hoping to take a closer look at a supernova remnant but we’ve got more important matters to attend to.”

Jack nodded and motioned back to the planet. “Beam us down, Scotty.”

Sam fought her wince, but saw her XO, Major Marks grimace at the joke. She knew the man was a professional, but his reactions to being compared to science fiction were priceless. “Aye aye, Cap’n.”

SG1SG1SG1

Appearing in the briefing room in the refurbished SGC, newly renovated after having Atlantis serve for almost a year, Jack looked at SG-1 in front of him as well as Landry. “Howdy.”

---------

Characters currently involved are…

SG-1: Cam Mitchell, Vala Mal Doran, Teal’c, Jennifer Hailey
    Command Staff: General Landry, Lt. Col. Paul Davis, Jack O'Neill
    General Hammond: Sam Carter.
    OC SG-Team: Four member team. Slots to be filled.

Note to players
    After this briefing, SG-1 can either take the Intel from the LA base and investigate on Earth, or investigate a Lucian Alliance outpost for more intel on possible connections with Earth. Whichever route you take, the other OC heavy team will take the other. Sam Carter and the GH will provide support for the team heading to the LA base.

Jack, Landry, and Davis will be heading to a briefing with the IOA to discuss the addition of new militaries and organizations into the SGC. This is the main introduction phase of the OCs new to the program.
    Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
    Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
    Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill} {Carl Strom-NPC}

A quick thunking of footsteps could be heard coming up from the control room, all those gathered turned to see the inevitable arrival of the last person to attend. The one person who may hold the fate of the galaxy in his well paid hands, the one person who is always late. Carl Strom, looked at his watch, he really needed to be somewhere else right now. The familar grey head, uncapped appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Howdy folks. Hank, Strom, everybody. Ok, so...where are we?" Jack looked around for support. "Oh yeah, the Lucian Alliance. Well as ya all know they are a pain in the ass, so what do we do?"

"I think General, finding out where they might be could be a start." The balding IOA suit said without too much conviction.

"Yeah I was coming to that,....anybody, Mitchell? Reynolds? Anyone, you know I don't have exclusive rights on these guys." Jack waved his hand around in a random manner
      My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
      sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Colonel Albert Ryenolds} - {Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill} - {Carl Strom-NPC}

Al ran his fingers through his hair, reached for his glass of water and cleared his throat. "Well General, we have been keeping a close eye on PX6-2M7, there is a hell of a lot of activity there." He looked over at the young woman across from him, he'd seen her before, Catherine Hayden, the SGC's resident spook. He knew she'd been covert there a few times with Drake and Raiden.

"What Colonel, more Kasa farms?" Strom glowered at him.

"No Sir, a very big build up. Weapons stores, ships. It's the biggest they have so far."

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill}

The young red head threw her plait over her shoulder and stood, she addressed O'Neill and Landry only. "Sir's Drake, Raiden and I have been to four of the LA's bases, this is by far the biggest and baddest. We counted a massive build up of ships and men. Our eavesdropping on a few meetings suggests Earth was their next target." She sat down hard and spun her chair toward Strom. "I can take you there Mr Strom, if you'd like real close up evidance"

Comment

<Briefing Room>

{1st. Lt Dan Drake} - {Carl Strom-NPC}

Drake grinned deviously and leaned back in his chair "I'd pack a lunch since it's a ways from the gate. Armor'd be smart too, they've got lots of guns."

Strom shifted in his seat and drummed his fingers on the table "That's quite alright Lieutenants, although what proof do you have that they're targeting Earth itself instead of our off-world assets?"
            Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {1st. Lt Dan Drake} - {Carl Strom-NPC}

Cate swiveled around to her friend. "I don't know Dan, do you think it was the maps and stuff that gave it away...or the fact that one guy said 'their agents' were already in position in London and Beijing?" She winked at him, knowing Strom would choke on his coffee after that.

Strom did spit his mouthful of coffee out at that. "What...here on Earth, they have people here?"

Comment

<Briefing Room>

{1st. Lt Dan Drake} - {Carl Strom-NPC}

Drake turned to Catherine and grit his teeth. "They're drug dealers, not idiots. They might be preparing but i don't think they're stupid enough to attack now." Drake looked over at Strom who cleaned himself up. "You didn't honestly think Telford and that Destiny bull was it did you?"

Strom fixed his appearance and leaned forward "I suggest you watch your tone Lieutenant, If there are Lucian Alliance agents on Earth this is a very serious matter." Strom then turned to Catherine. "While this information is unsettling, With Odyssey and the new craft we have in production I'm more worried about agents here on Earth than an outside invasion."

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

Cate leaned over and held Dan's hand in an iron grip and hissed at him." No they're not idiots Drake, niether are they fools, or I wouldn't have had to haul your slimey arse out of that cell they had you in. They don't take kindly to people suddenly turning up and offering them a ship of kasa, like a hooker in New Orleans." She let him go and turned back to the table. "Generals, Mr Strom, yes they are not ready yet, and yes I believe our priority for now should be to find them here, that is if Drake can get his head out of his butt for five minutes and actually help me this time. Raiden should be with us, but if not, someone from one of the SG teams would help, a sniper definitely."

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

Dan calmly waggled his fingers, unaffected by Catherine's assault."I'd prefer someone trained in CQC, sniper won't mean a damn in a building." Dan turned to Catherine and grinned."Because you know... getting inside was the hard part. Once they knew who i was it was easy for you to slip in since they figured they had their man." Dan turned to Strom who didn't look happy "Generals, Mr Strom..." he began in a mocking imitation of Catherine's voice. "...If they're here on Earth, we're screwed already. I say we find their 'agents' here on Earth and interrogate 'em." Dan flexed his fists and his knuckles audible cracked. "I can make 'em talk. Or i'll just have Cat here talk for awhile. They'll tell us everything"

Carl Strom grumbled and leaned forward "Would you two quit fighting and act like soldiers? This is very serious and if yo utwo can't work together then i'll have to ask General O'Neill to split your team apart for the safety of Earth!" He hit the table softly with his fist. "We have to be very careful with how we deal with the Lucian Alliance, if we make too hostile a move, then they will openly attack Earth and that will bring about a myraid of problems beyond your convoluted plans."

Comment

<SGC>
                      <His Lab>
                      Daniel sat at his desk comparing the growth of ancient corn in Meso-America to Kasa. He found it difficult to focus on the task at hand because of the meeting that was going on at the upstairs in the briefing room, that he was not invited to for some strange reason. At least he knew that Jack would come down to see him afterward.
                      Last edited by Apollodragon; 04 August 2010, 01:15 PM. Reason: Moved back to the SGC.
                      -------------
                      "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                      "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<SGC>

<Briefing Room>

{Lieutenant General Jack O'Neill} - {Flt. Lt. Catherine Hayden} - {1st. Lt Dan Drake} - {Carl Strom-NPC} - {Major General Hank Landry~NPC}

"Ok kids enough already, or do I have to get Teal'c down here to sort you out? First things first, Drake you and Hayden get your number three...whatshisname..ah Kusangi and will co-ordinate with Barrett on your first strike. Hank what was that intel we had."

"Ah yes Jack." He shuffles a few papers until he finds the one he needed. "Apartment 2B, Merryweather Lane, Soho, London. It was a Trust safe house, or so we're lead to believe. Second floor, here's the building plans." Hank pushed a large blueprint over to the two Lieutenants.

Strom was looking very uncomfortable. "London, we can't go busting in there without our British counterparts knowing."

"They'll never know Strom, beam in, beam out. Besides it's only our first lead. Next SG1 will be with Colonel Carter and the Hammond, I believe we owe the Alliance a visit. Where is SG1 anyway..." Jack swung his chair about as if expecting the team to be standing behind him
                        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

<SGC>
                          <Daniels Lab>
                          {Dr. Daniel Jackson} - {1st Lt. Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

"So Dr. Jackson what is it you're working on now?"

<Briefing Room>
                          {Major General Hank Landry~NPC} - {Chief Master Sergeant Walter Harriman}

Just then Walter enters from the stairs. "Excuse me Gen. Landry but you asked me to inform you when SG1 boarded the General Hammond. They have arrived on board with the exception of Dr. Jackson."

"Thank you Walter that will be all"

Walter exits via the stairs.
                          Last edited by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei; 04 August 2010, 02:41 PM.
                          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

<SGC>
                            <Daniels Lab>
                            {Dr. Daniel Jackson} - {1st Lt. Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

"Gah, Lt. Raiden you scared ," Daniel jumped up from his books and lab reports. "I am trying to figure out if there is some connection to Kasa and ancient corn at least historically. Modern day corn has been altered by both natural selection and human alteration. Corn husks used to look like grass with small husk at the top and yielded only a few small kernels, now they are tall and yield many kernels. And I am also working with some botanists at Area 51 to find out if our corn can be mutated into Kasa.

((Got to love taking Meso-American archeology and actually using it for fun.))
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

<SGC>

<Daniels Lab>

{Daniel} - {1st Lt. Batou Kusanagi~Raiden}

"So you're trying to figure out if there's any way that the Lucien Alliance could possible mutate our corn crops into Kasa and get us all hooked on space corn?"
                              sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Working...
                              X