X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STARGATE NEW SEASONS~ Rules and Regulations

Stargate New Seasons

~For all who are playing in the New Seasons RP PLEASE read the Rules and Regulations before you start.

Rules and Regulations:

1. Even though this is a roleplay, you must adhere to the Gateworld Forum Rules.
    2. Even though this is covered in the Gateworld rules, I will say it again: Please no offensive language. Only those words accepted by GW's filter and that which you know has been used on the shows.
    3. Please refrain from using chatspeak. Only fully worded text will be accepted.
    4. Please use 'proper' role-play format. When your character is thinking to him/herself please use italics and an apostrophe (') at each end.
    5. When your character is talking please use quotation marks (")
    6. If you do not know how to rp please do not join and possibly disrupt the other RPers. Just give me a PM and I'll explain it to you.
    7. Please be kind and courteous to other RP'ers at all times.
    8. Please do not RP until you have submitted your character here and it is approved.
    9. No controlling other people's characters. You cannot act or speak for other characters at any time.
    10. One of the most important rules: Your character canNOT be in two places at once! If you are leaving one area and going to another please post that you are leaving the mess hall and going to the gateroom. (or where ever you are going to/coming from)

Example: My cast Character Dr. Lam will be going to talk to Sam and she will move from the Med Bay to Sam's lab

<Med Bay>-<Sam's Lab>

{Dr. Caroline Lam}- {Colonel Samantha Carter}

Caroline came around the corner in a fluster, something had upset her a few minutes ago and she needed some help, Sam was the only one she could turn to. “Colonel Carter, could you come to the Med Bay with me please.”

11. Do not make RP threads, it is not an official RP thread unless a Admin (Fugiman or myself) is the creator, or it has been approved the person could make it.
    12. Make sure of the time line, we cannot have a character appear somewhere in seconds if it takes hours or even days to get to that location. We'll try to as often as we can, post a time/date stamp on each thread

Thanks to Colonel Sharp for allowing me to use the original draft of rules and regs from the Aftermath series which can be found here Aftermath
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 20 August 2010, 11:37 AM.

Additional information.

Any RP sigs used must be no more than 260*110 pix maximum and must contain the words "New Seasons~Atlantis" or whatever arc it is used for. Thank you

SG1 or Universe~Destiny.

the only exceptions will be if as I am you are using a character sig as your forum sig as well
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 22 February 2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X