Naquadriah and the Icarus-type Planet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naquadriah and the Icarus-type Planet

Is it possible that humans, after the end of SG-1, but before the beginning of SGU, learned how to, not only better utilize, but understand the variations in the energy emitted by Naquadriah? I mean, if they are able to use the Icarus-type Planet to dial the Ninth Chevron, then they must have some understanding of how it works.

Well either that, or they just use whatever energy the Naquadriah gives off, and then siphon the leftover to other critical systems. Does that make sense?

Anyway, what do you think?
    sigpic

the asgaurd data core. i'm sure we've learned a great deal from it. including the psychic of different types of energy
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

now i thinking why didn't they ask the core to resolve the equation fixed by Eli
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

Originally posted by webxro View Post
        now i thinking why didn't they ask the core to resolve the equation fixed by Eli
        Probibly because the core was used for more important things

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

Who is to say the core works like that, it may be a highly advanced database of knowledge, but maybe it is not a very advanced calculator

Comment

if the core can develop a shutdown code for the replicators in the Ark , then it can make a few calculation
            sigpic
            Stargate Mods List

Comment

if the core can develop a shutdown code for the replicators in the Ark , then it can make a few calculation
              The Core was probibly beening used, or was unavailable at the time. As far as we know the core is still on the Odyssey and it is possible it was unavailable on some mission.

"Oddly, this is familiar to you, as if it were from an old dream, but you can't exactly remember..."

Comment

we don't know.

Eli's equation solves the naquahdriah problem

the instability increases exponentially. this means that the instability becomes predictable

Comment

it's basically the more energy you drain the more you can drain , it could rival ZPM
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Mods List

Comment

no that's BS.

the more energy you drain the more the output fluctuates. however since the fluctuations increase by a mathematic model, you can hence predict the range of fluctuations and correct for them

Comment

i said that i am not good at math , but nature is , still in a future it could rival the ZPM
                      sigpic
                      Stargate Mods List

Comment

uranium could too

Comment

no idea about uranium , it seems to be very non stargate , but naquadria is so much cooler
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Mods List

Comment

I thought Naquadria wasn't found any where but on Jonas' planet & wasn't found anywhere else in the galaxy/universe??
                            sigpic
                            "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
                            Signature made by RJB

Comment

well they changed this for a plot objective , and these planets where created after impacts whit asteroids
                              sigpic
                              Stargate Mods List

Comment

Working...
                              X