13.1 (205)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13.1 (205)

Episode Synopsis: Douglas Fargo leaves Eureka for a trip to Warehouse 13 to update the facility's computer system, which doesn't go as planned. Rene Auberjonois ("Star Trek: Deep Space Nine") guest stars.
    Original Air Date: Aug 3, 2010
    Please use the report feature to request the thread to be opened

Sorry for the delay getting this open folks. Have fun.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

This was probably the worst episode of S2 and yet I still liked it. What does that say about this show and its 2nd season?

The episode has a faint echo of Breakdown where both talk about the Warehouse breaking down. But that is not to say its a rehash because its not. The whole reason for the warehouse breaking down and how to solve the problem is completely different. And that is what makes it fun.

As a DS9 fan I think a big part of why I like the solving the of the story was all the interaction with Rene Auberjonis' character. I have always thought he is a fantastic character. That can not be further realized from the way he switchs from a mental patient to a sadistic computer program. I like seeing Artie outsmart and outhink the program. It was fun seeing the battle of wills between the two.

Now the bad. Inplanting Fargo from Eureka in this episode smells like stunt casting to me. He served no special purpose in this episode. I don't see how he was vital to this episode instead of to flirting of Claudia. Although the homemad lightsaber was cool.

Speaking of Claudia I want to see how her breakup with Todd will go. I sense anger and more jerkness to others again especially Artie.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        This was probably the worst episode of S2 and yet I still liked it. What does that say about this show and its 2nd season?

Lots of stuff to like in this one too though....
        • I LOL'd that Fargo, the head of GD, doesn't have high enough security clearance for the Warehouse
        • I was curious, with the way Eureka has gone this year, why it would be Fargo doing a computer install. Needless to say I enjoyed it very much when he said "the scary lady with the beehive showed up" and 'asked' him to
        • the Bill Gates/Steve Jobs thing was a laugh
        • Rene Auberjonois was fantastic in this one
        • really smirked a lot when Artie told Fargo to talk to Claudia when his voice drops
        • hey, a little appearance from the ginger who was Scut Farkus in A Christmas Story/whatshisname from Dollhouse!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I liked this one. Jelgate is right a little of Breakdown with a nice twist.
          Rene Auberjonois simply showed what a great actor he is.
          I really liked how Artie played Hugo One and got his friend back. When it was all said and done having Myka wondering if something like that could happen to her or Pete was a great way to wrap up the story.
          The Claudia and Fargo flirtiness got a little annoying.
          I was just a little disappointed with the homemade lightsaber. For some reason I thought Fargo was going to pull George Lucas' lightsaber off the shelf.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I loved it! It was enjoyable seeing Fargo on the show...I'm liking the crossover idea....but I hope it isn't overdone. Claudia and Todd was ewwwwww.....Claudia and Fargo? Interesting...

Comment

Awesome episode, Rene Aburjonos was fantastic as always i have liked him in everything ive seen him in great actor he made this episode hilarious

I kind of want to check out Eureka now, the crossover thing is an excellent idea

OH and the Lightsaber FTW
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Really liked this episode. The crossover was a really fun idea, and i hope they do more of it in the future, on a larger scale. It would be quite epic. 2 part story anyone?

- loved the lightsaber
                - claudia and fargo was fun to watch. Much more natural than her and todd.
                - Rene was superb, great actor. Weird seeing him play someone whos a bit nuts though when i'm used to his more.. serious acting. great job though.
                - Artie hating computers made me lol.

Im looking forward to the Eureka crossover episode. I hope we see more of Rene sometime in either show.

Comment

well i must say that it's the first episode of season 2 what realy was fun to watch
                  most of the others episodes in this show remainds me of a kids show avengers or something like that
                  sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

As a DS9 fan I think a big part of why I like the solving the of the story was all the interaction with Rene Auberjonis' character. I have always thought he is a fantastic character. That can not be further realized from the way he switchs from a mental patient to a sadistic computer program. I like seeing Artie outsmart and outhink the program. It was fun seeing the battle of wills between the two.
                    Yeah he was incredible in this episode! Seeing him bounce between two sides of himself and then become whole again was pretty awesome! Having 2 guest stars in a single episode was bad planning, Rene won the night and Fargo comes off as more of an afterthought.

The Claudia/Todd break-up was odd because they have had one ruined date and one re-meet set up by Artie so they were barely dating anyways, a formal break-up seems a little over dramatic...they have been on one or maybe two dates.
                    sigpic

Comment

I really enjoyed the ep. LOVED Pete & Myka playing rock, paper, scissors to decide who was going to break up Artie & Fargo's arguing in the beginning...then again later. LOL LOVED that Myka had to explain to Pete the he didn't always have to choose rock. LOL

The Claudia/Todd break up was odd but they're teenagers and teens are fickle sometimes. I'll wait and see what happens before I pass judgment.

Rene was AWESOME in the ep.

All in all it was a really good ep.
                      sigpic
                      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Didn't like it they have successfully turned Warehouse 13 into the Claudia show so Iam done giving them my time every week and my DVR rating. Maybe when it grows up and stops trying to appeal to the lowest common denominator and becomes Warehouse 13 again I will tune in.

No Leena for two episodes and no one seems to care????

That was the most pitiful teenybopper makeout scene I have ever seen LOL.
                        Allison needs some acting lessons.

Warehouse writer's take the hint and stop turning this show into Nick Jr.

The only thing I liked were the Rene scenes with Artie. Artie spent half
                        the episode playing aboard game Battleship??

Im also starting to think the writer's are going through their second childhood.
                        Maybe when the Claudia love fest dies down, I'll be back.

Todd makes out with Claudia and dumps her by the end? WTF
                        do you call that??? That was fastest breakup in TV history.

I knew once they got Claudia Leena was gonna get the shaft.

I'm sticking to adult shows like Leverage. Hell, I may even
                        watch SGU again.

They also need to stop ripping off movies and other TV shows.

Warehouse is no longer original. I also like how everyone has
                        access to Artie's computer which he hasn't even sat down behind
                        yet for some reason.

and a cast member Leena is not mentioned????

so she gonna come and go with no explanation of her being MIA??

and we ever going back to HG Wells and artifacts???

and know was crossover what waste of Fargo too.

oh and so much for W13 being a top secret government organization that no one knows
                        about? LMAO.
                        Last edited by DSG1; 04 August 2010, 11:55 AM.

Comment

I've never seen such a baseless couple of complaints take so many words to express.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            I've never seen such a baseless couple of complaints take so many words to express.
                            Is it really wise to encourage his whining? Don't jinix him leaving

Although their is some merit in the show is getting a little to much Claudia focus
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Although their is some merit in the show is getting a little to much Claudia focus
                              Although my favorite character is Claudia, I agree with that. I thought the whole thing with Claudia and Todd was really pointless.

Comment

Working...
                              X