No announcement yet.

Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they need more quality scenes for this ship to catch on with the fandom I think they got together too fast
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
      I think they need more quality scenes for this ship to catch on with the fandom I think they got together too fast
      I dunno, personally I still don't think it would have worked very well even if they were given more scenes together. I just don't see any romantic chemistry between them for it to work *shrugs*
      sigpic

Comment

Hm... valid points on both sides. I personally don't like the ship too much. Fromt he writers of the TV show, I get why it is there.
        It was a bit obvious of a ship (I think)as that was the "young new love interest" that shows tend to have and call for in their early stages.
        As for the ship itself story-wise-
        I agree that it is what was "good" for them right then. I also agree that they got together a bit fast. Perhaps a bit too fast for it too be anything too meaningful. (Just speculating.) And I agree that it is more of a lust thing, than a love thing. Perhaps, not as much for Scott, but I think it is for Chloe.
        I am guessing they are going to play on the "friend" thing of Eli / Chloe and build on the Scott/Chloe dynamic just to drive us nuts. LOL.
        Guess we will see soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
          Hm... valid points on both sides. I personally don't like the ship too much. Fromt he writers of the TV show, I get why it is there.
          It was a bit obvious of a ship (I think)as that was the "young new love interest" that shows tend to have and call for in their early stages.
          I agree that it is what was "good" for them right then. I also agree that they got together a bit fast. Perhaps a bit too fast for it too be anything too meaningful. (Just speculating.) And I agree that it is more of a lust thing, than a love thing. Perhaps, not as much for Scott, but I think it is for Chloe.
          I am guessing they are going to play on the "friend" thing of Eli / Chloe and build on the Scott/Chloe dynamic just to drive us nuts. LOL.
          Guess we will see soon.
          Awesome post I agree about lust thing for Chloe and love thing for Scott that is how it appears to me as well
          sigpic
          My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
          poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Roseness View Post
            Guess we will see soon.
            Goo points. I too think it was just a lust thing for Chloe, not so sure about Scott. He does seem like he likes fooling around too *shrugs* I hope they don't keep this unrequited love thing with Eli too long, I'd hate for that to be dragged about for months or even years so I hope it gets wrapped up at the beginning of the second season and they're done with it and don't revisit it. I also hope that if Chloe/Scott do stay together for the foreseeable future that it's mostly in the background. Although I still don't see them working longterm. Well that's just my opinion anyways
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Goo points. I too think it was just a lust thing for Chloe, not so sure about Scott. He does seem like he likes fooling around too *shrugs* I hope they don't keep this unrequited love thing with Eli too long, I'd hate for that to be dragged about for months or even years so I hope it gets wrapped up at the beginning of the second season and they're done with it and don't revisit it. I also hope that if Chloe/Scott do stay together for the foreseeable future that it's mostly in the background. Although I still don't see them working longterm. Well that's just my opinion anyways
              Well it does seem that they have settled it a little, at least in so far as Eli knows that Chloe knows. Not to mention it looks like Eli gets some interest from another women. I am assuming the Red Head from "Intervention".

@SupremeLegate
              Apogee Institute
              Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeLegate View Post
                Well it does seem that they have settled it a little, at least in so far as Eli knows that Chloe knows. Not to mention it looks like Eli gets some interest from another women. I am assuming the Red Head from "Intervention".
                I haven't seen Intervention yet so I wouldn't know about that. We dson't get it here till Tuesday But I hope Eli does find a nice girl, he deserves to have someone who cares for him But I hope they don't keep going back to the unrequited love thing with Chloe.
                sigpic

Comment

I really believe that both Chloe and Matt love each other, each has shown that they care for one another and it's not just the sex imo. The writers really need to do a better job of showing it though. We never see private moments of conversation between the two. Mostly all we get is montage scenes of them in bed. What do they talk about? Besides sex what do they have in common? It's like the writers just decided that they would have a cannon couple from the start for fandom but they need to write it. If they don't know how to write it they need to find someone that does.

Comment

Originally posted by scelby View Post
                    I really believe that both Chloe and Matt love each other, each has shown that they care for one another and it's not just the sex imo. The writers really need to do a better job of showing it though. We never see private moments of conversation between the two. Mostly all we get is montage scenes of them in bed. What do they talk about? Besides sex what do they have in common? It's like the writers just decided that they would have a cannon couple from the start for fandom but they need to write it. If they don't know how to write it they need to find someone that does.
                    great points I agree they need to write for it better
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      great points I agree they need to write for it better
                      Unless of course that is how it is intended to appear.

@SupremeLegate
                      Apogee Institute
                      Council

Comment

Chloe & Scott won't last much longer. I see her moving on from Scott.

Currently Watching: SGU Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice

Rewatch: BSG, SGA, SG:1 Farscape, X files

Comment

Originally posted by Ashman View Post
                          Chloe & Scott won't last much longer. I see her moving on from Scott.
                          If there is something strange going on with her physiologically because of the Smurfs,
                          Spoiler:
                          especially with her wounds healing inexplicably in Intervention, I think the mental in physical changes will be what will eventually drive them apart.
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 06 October 2010, 02:38 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ladies and Gents

Please remember that you MUST tag all spoilers from the episodes.

Be nice and don't spoil your fellow fans
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think the Scott and Chloe pairing could last awhile. And when whatever happens to Chloe happens, I believe Matt would stand by her, if he truly does love her.
                              sigpic

JOHN SHEPPARD.
                              Thanks scifan for this bootyful siggie!!!

Comment

Originally posted by happyatlantis View Post
                                I think the Scott and Chloe pairing could last awhile. And when whatever happens to Chloe happens, I believe Matt would stand by her, if he truly does love her.
                                Thats just it, I don't know if he truly does. Or even what it means to truly love someone.

@SupremeLegate
                                Apogee Institute
                                Council

Comment

Working...
                                X