Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lieutenant General poundpuppy29's Avatar

Lightbulb Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion/Appreciation

I thought this would be a good thread to start this is for discussion only. It doesn't matter if you are shipper of them or not or if you have them in other ships or if you are a gen non shipper.

I kinda liked how they started but it seemed like they haven't had much together than some scenes. What do you think?

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Default Re: Matthew Scott/Chloe Armstrong Ship Discussion only

i think scott really loves her unlike what most of fandom believes

I am not so sure about her though I think he is Mr. Right Now for her

My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Lieutenant Colonel xxxevilgrinxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    i think scott really loves her unlike what most of fandom believes
    I believe Scott loves her too and has since Air. As for what's in store? Who knows

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Well from the things i saw in the new SGU season 2 trailer it looks like chole is going to change.

They did kinda gave a little hint away when there on the planet where they got trappend in with the spiders. i can read this lauange and have a feeling about something.

i can't remember the eposide but thats it.

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

At first I was pretty meh with this ship, but for some (still unknown) reason after 1.5 began and "Space" aired I've grown to like Scott/Chloe lots.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe4880 View Post
    Well from the things i saw in the new SGU season 2 trailer it looks like chole
    Spoiler:
    is going to change.
    Try not to spoiler stuff like that for those who want to stay spoiler-free.

It's in the trailer darn it.

so here is the Spoliers in this trailer.

if You don't want to watch then don't Watch the video

I'm the asgard of Cloneing.

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe4880 View Post
    It's in the trailer darn it.

so here is the Spoliers in this trailer.

if You don't want to watch then don't Watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXJdDb1vxE
    I know it's in the trailer, I've seen it. It's still a spoiler about Chloe's storyline in the upcoming season, and should be discussed with spoiler tags on. Chill, man.

Probie

I LOVE Matt and Chloe, Matt was really there for Chloe at the start of the first season after her father died and I feell that they make eachother stronger, I LOVE the eppy that they kiss in the Quarters

I tend to be a multi shipper I do like them but I don't think they have caught on with fandom

Lieutenant General Pharaoh Atem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
    I believe Scott loves her too and has since Air. As for what's in store? Who knows
    he's gone out of his way to protect her and save her. doesn't seem like a guy who's just interested in a good time. if he wanted that there's still plenty of woman on destiny.

scott loves choe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    he's gone out of his way to protect her and save her. doesn't seem like a guy who's just interested in a good time. if he wanted that there's still plenty of woman on destiny.

scott loves choe.
    I don't doubt that he has real feeling for her I am wondering if she has real feelings or is it lust for her

From what I saw in the few eps I watched I didn't really see much chemistry of a romantic nature between them. From what I saw I quite like Chloe, not so much Scott *shrugs* So when this ship was on screen I tended to just switch off till it was past. Stargate hasn't exactly had the best track record in regards to writing ship so I was kinda hoping that they'd stop trying in SGU. But I guess not Oh well. I am considering giving SGU another chance to impress me, I do hope though that they don't spend too much time showing us this ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda06 View Post
    I am considering giving SGU another chance to impress me, I do hope though that they don't spend too much time showing us this ship.
    And what are your thoughts now?

Quote Originally Posted by Egle01 View Post
    And what are your thoughts now?
    Now? I love SGU and I must admit Scott is growing on me, especially after thew way he was there for TJ (in a completely non shippy, sibling kinda way . I do like Chloe too, but I don't really think Scott/Chloe works together. That's just my opinion. I mean I don't hate it with a burning passion of a thousand suns like another ship from another show. I don't hate the Chloe/Scott thing, I'm kinda more indifferent to it. I just don't think they really have much chemistry of the romantic nature for it to work *shrugs*

I think they need more quality scenes for this ship to catch on with the fandom I think they got together too fast

Quote Originally Posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
    I think they need more quality scenes for this ship to catch on with the fandom I think they got together too fast
    I dunno, personally I still don't think it would have worked very well even if they were given more scenes together. I just don't see any romantic chemistry between them for it to work *shrugs*

Hm... valid points on both sides. I personally don't like the ship too much. Fromt he writers of the TV show, I get why it is there.
    It was a bit obvious of a ship (I think)as that was the "young new love interest" that shows tend to have and call for in their early stages.
    As for the ship itself story-wise-
    I agree that it is what was "good" for them right then. I also agree that they got together a bit fast. Perhaps a bit too fast for it too be anything too meaningful. (Just speculating.) And I agree that it is more of a lust thing, than a love thing. Perhaps, not as much for Scott, but I think it is for Chloe.
    I am guessing they are going to play on the "friend" thing of Eli / Chloe and build on the Scott/Chloe dynamic just to drive us nuts. LOL.
    Guess we will see soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseness View Post
    Hm... valid points on both sides. I personally don't like the ship too much. Fromt he writers of the TV show, I get why it is there.
    It was a bit obvious of a ship (I think)as that was the "young new love interest" that shows tend to have and call for in their early stages.
    I agree that it is what was "good" for them right then. I also agree that they got together a bit fast. Perhaps a bit too fast for it too be anything too meaningful. (Just speculating.) And I agree that it is more of a lust thing, than a love thing. Perhaps, not as much for Scott, but I think it is for Chloe.
    I am guessing they are going to play on the "friend" thing of Eli / Chloe and build on the Scott/Chloe dynamic just to drive us nuts. LOL.
    Guess we will see soon.
    Awesome post I agree about lust thing for Chloe and love thing for Scott that is how it appears to me as well

Quote Originally Posted by Roseness View Post
    Guess we will see soon.
    Goo points. I too think it was just a lust thing for Chloe, not so sure about Scott. He does seem like he likes fooling around too *shrugs* I hope they don't keep this unrequited love thing with Eli too long, I'd hate for that to be dragged about for months or even years so I hope it gets wrapped up at the beginning of the second season and they're done with it and don't revisit it. I also hope that if Chloe/Scott do stay together for the foreseeable future that it's mostly in the background. Although I still don't see them working longterm. Well that's just my opinion anyways

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast