X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back anyone!

I'm sure this has been discussed, but:

If you could bring back any character, dead or alive, guest or regualar. who would it be.
    It could be because you like them, or the plot that surrounded them, or even you just thought they were hot.

My few are
    Aliyana - Other than being stunning, SHE WAS AN ANCIENT. We need to know more about them! They are with the coolness!

Harlan- I liked him. He was quirky could teach us a lot on robotics.

I have a lot more... but ill leave them for later

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
    DOOOOOOOM!

Kawalsky he was my fav charater

Comment

Ra. I want to see more of him, go into more detail of him. Discover how he become the System lord to beat all system lords.
      Last edited by Nathan; 10 January 2005, 08:22 PM. Reason: seriously what is it with my typos?

Comment

Aris Boch.
        Hey, if you'd been listening, you'd know that Nintendo's pass through everything.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLancey
          Aris Boch.
          Any particular reasons?

Spoiler free since Jan 3 2005 (It's getting harder each day)
          DOOOOOOOM!

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
            Kawalsky he was my fav charater

They could actually bring him back from an alternate reality. Even Ra for that matter.
            Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by DeLancey
              Aris Boch.
              Yeah I'd like to see what happened to him and his people. They were addicted to some drug that Sam was going to go try find a cure for. Did she ever work on that?

Comment

Linnea! I'd like some background on her and see if she redevelops into her bad self again. For instance: What happened to make her Destroyer of Worlds?
                "It's a blast door"

Comment

Gosh well i really want Martouf Back, even though a lot of people didn't like his character . I did . Just the way he intracted with Sam.
                  Try and have as much fun as you can ... you'll never know how long it will last

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                    Ra. I want to see more of him, go into more detail of him. Discover how he become the System lord to beat all system lords.
                    spoiler for s8

Spoiler:
                    he comes back in the s8 finale - moebius
                    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                    love Torri

Comment

alternate realities have appeared too many times already
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Linea. .Destroyer of Worlds.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Murray.
                          Cassie.
                          Steve.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

I'd like to see Catherine and Ernest again - even if it was just a cameo. Catherine made Daniel promise to let them know if SG1 ever met one of the four races whose languages were on the walls of the castle (Torment of Tantalus). Since one of the races was the Asgard, I'd always hoped those two would get the chance to actually meet Thor themselves. After all, they were both instrumental in the start of the Stargate program - each in their own way!

Comment

Kawalsky
                              Ayianna
                              Casandra
                              Sign the Petition to get the SG-1 Complete Series Bonus Discs released separately!
                              http://www.petitiononline.com/SG1CSBD/petition.html

Comment

Working...
                              X