This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate New Seasons : OOC

Hi and Welcome to GATEWORLD'S STARGATE 'NEW SEASONS' RPG.

The aim will be to create a "What if" RPG on the basis that our two favourite shows had been able to continue. Essentially we'll be starting with SG1 season 11 and have Atlantis season 6 interwoven with.

Currently we have arcs for both Atlantis and SG1, there are many folders and ongoing missions for these two storylines.

As from early January 2010, we will be starting our SGU arc and if you are interested in joining this or our other two arcs, please have a read over our threads, get a feel for how we play and most importantly check out the Rules and Regs, Character threads and OC bio threads.

You will be able to choose a current character and create your own OC as well. We have writers on board with us who are scripting our plots and as much as possible with Role Play, we will endeavour to keep as close to canon as we can.

So please PM me if you're interested, or you can post in this thread or the Main Character thread. This thread is our Discussion page, so if you wish you can let me know here as well and claim your character. Thanx.

Mel

Please read these threads for important information before you apply

Rules and Regs

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...nd-Regulations

Main Character lists

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...character-list

Here is the OC's thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ist-%28oc-s%29
    Last edited by RogueRanger; 09 December 2010, 07:35 PM.

Hey RR, I'll be in it with you no worries. I'm not sure who I'd like to play, maybe I'll just stick with an OC on a SG team if that would be ok.

Comment

Thank you Weedle. What about Siler or Walter Harriman?

Comment

I'll be here for you Pumpkin, and of course I'll take O'Neill
        My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
        sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Hey if PJOZ is in im in too. and of course ill take either rodney or daniel
          sigpicRequiescat in pace Weedle

Comment

Originally posted by Cmdr. Setsuna F. Seyei View Post
            Hey if PJOZ is in im in too. and of course ill take either rodney or daniel
            Thanks Setsuna, I think Daniel would be ok as we will start with SG1. I'll keep updates going as much as I can. And send out PM's when something concrete is established.

Comment

How about a character that is supposed to be dead?

Comment

If you mean Fifth, it'd be hard as we want try and keep "perceived" canon. But there are ways. We could find a another Mirror, or like Janet came back, as a AU character.

Comment

You got me kid, I'll do Siler as I'm not here too often and that'd suit me fine

wonderful sig by my little sister Mel, kind of reminds me of the missus and me

Comment

If Colonel Reynolds is in the game, I'll take him and I'll make a Kiwi NPC (naturally)

Comment

I think I shall be Cam.

Comment

Do you think Mel, we should use MacGregor again, or too much exposure already?

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                          I think I shall be Cam.
                          Holy Buckets Foley Very nice timing, we could revive the Cam/MacGregor flight school

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                            Holy Buckets Foley Very nice timing, we could revive the Cam/MacGregor flight school
                            Heh that sounds like a nice idea

Comment

I would love to play but I wanted to be Vala
                              Originally posted by jelgate
                              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Working...
                              X