Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 DVD/BD Press Release

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Dol...-release/14147

Looks like it'll include some deleted scenes, gag reels, and a Dollhouse comic.

Spoiler:
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Awesomeness!

Comment

sad how they treated this show! at least it got a second season... I have not watch it yet.. so im eagerly awaiting the dvds! has it a satisifying conclusion though? allthough I did not mind the angel conclusion..
      sigpic

Comment

It gets pretty rushed towards the end, but the arc-related episodes across the back half of season are still pretty satisfying. The story doesn't just fizzle out or get left uncompleted, there's a definite ending to the series.
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          It gets pretty rushed towards the end, but the arc-related episodes across the back half of season are still pretty satisfying. The story doesn't just fizzle out or get left uncompleted, there's a definite ending to the series.
          ok thanks digi for the info..then ill buy it for the sake of completing the set
          sigpic

Comment

The back half of the season is probably the most consistently excellent TV I've seen since TNG season 3.

Any news on a UK release date for the Blu-Rays ?

Comment

I'm glad we're getting a blu-Ray at least. Wish they would have used the "Echo pointing the gun" poster for the cover, but oh well.
              sigpic
              Stargate Chicago Con 2010 Attendee

Comment

Not a huge fan of the coverart, but looking forward to this release!

Comment

Working...
                X