Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood & Chrome : News/Speculation/ General Discussion (Spoilers for Pilot)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'll probably have more luck in the BSG sub-forum.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
      I noticed that there wasn't a thread for the upcoming web-series
      Spoiler:
      that will disclose more of the First Cylon War,
      so I decided to make one. Okay, first Q...

If BaC takes off, does that spell doom for Caprica ?
      Yes is will spell doom for caprica. If it not already doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        the razor flashbacks covered the early years of adama at the end of the war.

and this series could easily end up like sanctury start as a web series and then become a full fledged series
        I suspect the Syfy will start using web series as back room pilots.

Riese an Blood an chrome.

I just hope it somewhat better than the last 3 seasons of BSG an the films an the first season of caprica.

Comment

I really hope this takes off. It sounds very interesting.
          sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

This sounds great. Should have been a fully fledged series rather than caprica (I like Caprica, I just can't help but think it should have been just a miniseries then follow it up with a first cylon war storyline.)

I'd like to imagine that it could start with a young Adama still in training for the war. Not actually fighting but you do get to see him him deal with the rock hard veterans of the time as well as feature just how the Colonies maintained spirits during the war. The propaganda used and the level of patriotism. In fact it would be nice to have a Journalist as a main character as well as they write a story on the training Viper Jocks go through.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
              I really hope this takes off. It sounds very interesting.
              I totally agree. I look forward to this.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sounds like it's still in the works; Eick and Moore briefly mention that they aren't allowed to talk about it in a talk on Caprica:

http://airlockalpha.com/node/7943/ro...k-caprica.html
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

http://www.obsessedwithfilm.com/tv-n...door-pilot.php

TV Squad are reporting that Syfy are turning their planned Battlestar Galactica prequel web series into a fully-fledged TV series.

Comment

http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129644p1.html

a whole TV Movie will be made.... and in a hope for an ongoing series... yay... im really excited about this, especially if the guy from razor is playing the young adama, I thought he was doing a fine job portraying the young adama.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/112/1129878p1.html

posted it too! Awesome...
                      sigpic

Comment

Now this sounds cool.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          Now this sounds cool.
                          I'm not too sure about the idea that Ron Moore isn't really working on it. But hopefully if they used BSG as their main inspiration then it should still be awesome.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Not even the name is original. I predict this show will crash and burn too. BSG itself was never a ratings champion, and I suspect the dark and gritty atmosphere and soap elements from the previous shows will stay.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                              http://uk.movies.ign.com/articles/112/1129644p1.html

a whole TV Movie will be made.... and in a hope for an ongoing series... yay... im really excited about this, especially if the guy from razor is playing the young adama, I thought he was doing a fine job portraying the young adama.
                              Errr...what does Shawn Ryan adapting Tom Clancy have to do with this?

Comment

great news
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X