Rewatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewatch

Well, having gone thru galactica, SG1, and SGA, I'm now at B5..

Amused that in the second episode that Delen is having her soul removed with the aid of a solder sucker

I have probably watched through B5 atleast 2 times, having just completed a B5 rewatch a couple of months ago
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
      I have probably watched through B5 atleast 2 times, having just completed a B5 rewatch a couple of months ago
      I watched B5 when it first originally aired back in the 90s when I was in my late teens. Since that was about 12-15 years ago, I'd say that I've watched the entire series all the way through at least 9-10 times. 15 years is a long time.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
        I watched B5 when it first originally aired back in the 90s when I was in my late teens. Since that was about 12-15 years ago, I'd say that I've watched the entire series all the way through at least 9-10 times. 15 years is a long time.
        Show off .......... ive only been into B5 for about 5-6 years i think i got into it when i was about 17
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

I got into it my first year in university, which was 13 years ago. I was about 19. I must have seen it from begining to end at least 5 times, the last of which a few years back.

And even though I haven't seen in in a few years, It'd still pop into my head every now and then, and I still remember parts of it by heart. I don't think I will EVER mange to hear someone say "what do you want", without thinking of Morden, or that I will ever forget Ivanova's Babylon 5 mantra .
          Last edited by Raw_Deal; 27 September 2010, 07:09 AM.
          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
          - R.E.M.

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            Show off .......... ive only been into B5 for about 5-6 years i think i got into it when i was about 17
            It kind of helped that my older brother was as much a Babylonian as I was. However, I had to watch season 5 much later than the other seasons because that was my first year of college and I had no access to a TV.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm halfway through a rewatch myself. I got the the second season episode All Alone in the Night where Sheridan is kidnapped by the Striebs. He wakes up in a strange room strapped to a table by sheets of plastic.

I never realised that Dexter Morgan was a Striebs.

Comment

Is there a proper timeline for the movies, I'm upto the back end of Season1 and the mate I've borrowed them off has just given me all the films as well...

Comment

Use this http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/countr...er/eplist.html ; it's the creator (JMS) intended order (sometime different than dvd, too, it works better).

The only one left to choice is "In the Beginning", which spoil event up to season 4 finale.

Comment

Ok, well I missed the gathering and went straight into season 1 and have just started to watch S2E1 so I'm good as far as order is concerned, I'll watch ITB before I start S5.
                    Cheers

Comment

Also i don't know what you have exactly, but if you plan to watch the spin-offs, i would suggest you watch them BEFORE "sleeping in light" .

2 reasons for this : 1/ "sleeping in light" takes place very last in the timeline
                      2/ Since the spin-offs are unfinished, you'll be left hanging, if you watch them last. The way i suggest, they become more like "bonus story" and you are still happy to have a definitive ending with "sleeping in light".
                      Last edited by flobo; 17 August 2010, 05:32 AM.

Comment

Watched my favorite episode again to day.
                        Babylon 5 secedes from the Earth Governement.

Comment

Oh, that was a great run of eps. I had chills at the end of each ep. And during it too . Amazing writing.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Coming upto the end of S2 now, Comes the Inquisitor, seems there was a redub near the end when Sheridan is talking to Sebastian, lips say west end, sound says east...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
                              Coming upto the end of S2 now, Comes the Inquisitor, seems there was a redub near the end when Sheridan is talking to Sebastian, lips say west end, sound says east...
                              Yeah. As I understand it, when they originally filmed it, he said "west end", but it was a mistake, because Jack the Ripper's murders all took place at the east end of London. So, they corrected it afterwards, not quite sure when. I think it was only for the DVD release, cos I seem to recall that when I saw B5 on TV, what you heard was "west end". I'm not sure tho.
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                              X