• Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's on tomorrow night, I can't wait It looks wicked cool
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
      It's on tomorrow night, I can't wait It looks wicked cool
      It was so much fun. I really love it. I've watched it several times since it aired here in the US. I have both season passes from iTunes. I can't wait to see the out takes on this ep on the S2 DVDs.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
        It was so much fun. I really love it. I've watched it several times since it aired here in the US. I have both season passes from iTunes. I can't wait to see the out takes on this ep on the S2 DVDs.
        Do you know if they'll have a podcast for it or something?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          Do you know if they'll have a podcast for it or something?
          I don't know. I haven't checked the SyFy site to see if they did one yet. I hope they did or do, but I'm not sure any of the actors, save Eddie would be part of it since I know that Saul & Joanne both live on the East Coast (Saul I think in based in NYC and Joanne is on the East Coast of Canada). If they do one it will probably be Jack Kenny & Eddie and maybe some of the writers? But I honestly don't think they'll do one. It would be nice though.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
            I don't know. I haven't checked the SyFy site to see if they did one yet. I hope they did or do, but I'm not sure any of the actors, save Eddie would be part of it since I know that Saul & Joanne both live on the East Coast (Saul I think in based in NYC and Joanne is on the East Coast of Canada). If they do one it will probably be Jack Kenny & Eddie and maybe some of the writers? But I honestly don't think they'll do one. It would be nice though.
            I hope as well...it would be nice if the dude that plays Artie's father were to show up for it...
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

re watched this on hulu bloody loved it
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Remeber guys that this is a PRE-AIR Discussion thread. If you want to discuss plot/events from the episode, take t to the episode discussion thread.

Thanks
                MWB

Comment

Working...
                X