Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season Three Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    LOL

I love the character and can't wait to see how it happens. You hate the character and can't wait to see how it happens. Happiness all around!
    Indeed!

Comment

I watched the Clone Wars movie last night, and I honestly wanted her to die the moment I heard her and Anakin coming out with snips and skyguy comments. In the later episodes, when she (and he) aren't coming out with this crap, I actually don't mind the character. I think she's completely unnecessary and only added a a character the kids can appeal to, but I'm not looking forward to her death as much as I original was.

I did notice something in the movie, she welds her lightsaber like Galen. Weird little thing I noticed between Anakin's two apprentices.

sigpic

Comment

Nah, Galen holds his sabers (in TFU2) like Ahsoka!
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Nah, Galen holds his sabers (in TFU2) like Ahsoka!
          But Ahsoka holds her lightsaber like Galen in TFU1. That said, I've also seen Quinlon Vos holding his lightsaber the same way.

sigpic

Comment

I was pointing out that chronologically Ahsoka comes before Galen, therefore Galen holds his saber like her rather than the other way around. Sheesh!

Spoiler:
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I know, that's why I brought up Quinlan. He comes before Ashoka. So I win, like dominoes falling like a house of cards. Checkmate!

It's made me curious though, who held their saber like that first (from a production point of view) as Clone Wars was announced 2005, but was already in development and TFU went into development 2004. Then we have Quinlan, I've no idea when he first held his saber like that.

sigpic

Comment

Quinlan Vos, every time I see the character I smile....I wonder what George plans for him in the live-action series....oh wait, off-topic. Anyways I would rather see Galen than Ashoka....even if his appearance would mess up canon....

Comment

I'd be interested in something involving Galen's mother or father. Not as interesting as having Galen himself, but pretty cool way to develop his backstory without having him there. As for Quinlan, I hope they use him for season 3. I've read up on the character and he seems brilliant, so Lucas holding him back for better stuff is more than understandable.

sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting to see if any of the Republic Commandos or ARC troopers from the novels or video game will ever make an appearance.

I agree with everybody that said Ashoka must die. This would contribute even more to Anakin going Dark Side. It would just be a question of how they could do it.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

They could make the entire season about Cad Bane and I'd be perfectly fine with that. He's one of my favorite Star Wars characters right now.
                      || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                        They could make the entire season about Cad Bane and I'd be perfectly fine with that. He's one of my favorite Star Wars characters right now.
                        Agreed. There's something wickedly badass about him that I haven't felt about a SW character since the prequels & consequent DVD special editions neutered Boba Fett.

I'm also really digging Aayla Secura

Comment

Agreed. There's something wickedly badass about him that I haven't felt about a SW character since the prequels & consequent DVD special editions neutered Boba Fett.

I'm also really digging Aayla Secura
                          She was in the 2-parter based on Seven Samurai. That's been one of my favorite stories in Clone Wars so far. It felt like they (the creators) took themselves a little more seriously in that episode without taking themselves too serious.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                            She was in the 2-parter based on Seven Samurai.
                            Total brain fart, I was thinking of Aurra Sing, not Aayla Secura

Comment

The word is out....we're getting a 2-episode season premiere on Sept 17!

Comment

Remember remember the month of September
                                New pilots, seasons and plots.
                                I see no reason why the new Clone Wars season
                                Should ever be forgot...

I'll be looking out for this. I was a bit disappointed that the age demographics on the link only included age groups varying from 2 to 14. Makes me feel a bit of a sad git for wanting more episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X