This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
    I was under the impression he wanted to have it off with her..

You don't see any sex scenes though. In fact you don't see an awful lot in this movie and I to tell the truth got bored half way through the movie. I have never seen it in its entireity.
    Yes, he did want to have sex with her, and he thought he was in love with her. And you're right that those scenes weren't shown. What my sister was annoyed about was the fact that a grown woman, much older and all that, had used a kid to briefly dull her grief over her husband (who IIRC had just been killed in the war). (My sister is like that about lots of things.) I didn't see it that way; so it didn't bother me like it did her. I don't recall how old the teenager was, but if he was 18 then there were certainly no issues about being underage, though the age difference likely bothered some people.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
      Yes, he did want to have sex with her, and he thought he was in love with her. And you're right that those scenes weren't shown. What my sister was annoyed about was the fact that a grown woman, much older and all that, had used a kid to briefly dull her grief over her husband (who IIRC had just been killed in the war). (My sister is like that about lots of things.) I didn't see it that way; so it didn't bother me like it did her. I don't recall how old the teenager was, but if he was 18 then there were certainly no issues about being underage, though the age difference likely bothered some people.

I think he was 16 and she was barely in her 20s from what I remember. I have no desire to watch that movie again. Bug going by memory that's what I recall.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X