X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Seeder Ships and DHDs

Hey All,
    So I am wondering if you think they will focus a little on the Seeder Ships at all...I have been thinking it could be very cool to actually see the gate building in action. Related to this, wondering why there are no DHDs... What would be the point connection all the worlds if you needed a kino device to dial--Were the ancients planning the seed humans as well... Would love to see Destiny meet an advanced human world way out there-- Thoughts?

They weren't seeding humans are far as we know, the gates were only seeded for their benefit. I doubt/hope that we'll ever run into a human civilization, I don't think the writers would want to take this show in that direction.
    Last edited by KEK; 24 July 2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

this are science gates build for scientists and research so no DHD
      sigpic
      Stargate Mods List

I am webxro , google me .SG,ST,SW,B5 Fan since forever.
      StarTrek Excalibur enthusiast and Pardus player .
      GW member infractions : 1

Comment

though it's possible the ancients seeded microbes to advance evolution, humans is impossible because the chance for human life to fit into an already established ecosystem is.... nil.

there are no DHD's because the ancients aren't a charity organisation supplying gates to the universe. the gates are there to ease up exploration.

Comment

no the ancients are a charity organization
          sigpic
          Stargate Mods List

Comment

I'm not sure I see the point to having DHDs on Destiny's gates. After all they can only connect to four other gates (and Destiny if she's in range). That said, I wonder if a DHD were plugged into a Destiny gate would it be able to dial more than those addresses?

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              They weren't seeding humans are far as we know, the gates were only seeded for their benefit. I doubt/hope that we'll ever run into a human civilization, I don't think the writers would want to take this show in that direction.
              it was said from the start that we wouldn't run into humans but anythings possible
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

no humans , but how about some nice red dudes
                sigpic
                Stargate Mods List

Comment

Working...
                X