Warehouse 13 and Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warehouse 13 and Eureka

How odd would that be if Warehouse 13 and Eureka were in the same "universe"?
    "The universe is big, its vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me. (The Doctor)"
    — Steven Moffat

Weird.... Considering Artie is some scientist in Eureka and Henry is some creepy inmate in WH13.
    sigpic

Comment

Well, as it happens, they are in the same universe. And it's hard to say if it's weird yet. Two weeks until the first ever crossover episodes air. Let's talk about its weirdness then.

Comment

They are in the same universe
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Do a Google search for Eureka/ Warehouse 13 crossover episodes, each show has one this season.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
            Weird.... Considering Artie is some scientist in Eureka and Henry is some creepy inmate in WH13.
            Since Fargo is the character coming to the Warehouse, he should definitely say something about how much Artie and Carl Carlson look alike.

Originally posted by Justin1693 View Post
            How odd would that be if Warehouse 13 and Eureka were in the same "universe"?
            Here's a link to a thread I started several days ago; about the crossover:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...-13-amp-Eureka
            Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Ha, thanks, I didn't know they already had a crossover planned. Things are about to get a lot more stranger.
              "The universe is big, its vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me. (The Doctor)"
              — Steven Moffat

Comment

Working...
              X