Crossover between Warehouse 13 & Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Watching the WH13 half of the crossover now and...
    Spoiler:
    I think I have another ship! Fargo/Claudia! Super cute!
    Spoiler:
    Sign me up for the Fargo/Claudia ship! I love those two
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Yay! There's two of us!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Yay! There's two of us!
        Hurray for us!
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

So Claudia's Fargo's love bot now.

Funny.

Comment

For some reasons why I dont excactly know but Eureka allmost resembles Area 51 becuse both are the size of a good size town or city and both have advance top secret technology all of them is filled and inhabited but brilliant minded prodigy's. Also "Warehouse 13" also reminds me of "Hanger 18" a top secret military hanger base where they store top seceret projects and technologies like how both Hanger 18 and Area 51 has connections with each other. You know that would be a great idea to have a crossover series between the town of Eureka and Warehouse 13 and make it like they share whats going on both technology wise and top secret wise reguarding unknown and unusal events and timelines and such. From: "Merlin_Ascended".
            Moros/Merlin
            "My Own Digital Artwork"
            sigpic
            "My Own Digital Artwork"
            "Atlantis"

Comment

I started watching Eureka because of this cross over and add me to the
              Spoiler:
              Claudia & Fargo Ship

I have seen all of season 4 and have the DVDs for the first 3 seasons on my wish list on amazon can't wait for Xmas so when friends and family ask me what I want I will say Amazon gift certificates so I can grab them and have an awesome new years marathon
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I forgot about Warehouse 13 intill i saw it on Eureka. Now i'm going back and watching the first season.

Comment

13.1 one of my favorite eps of warehouse 13. fargo was awesome
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Working...
                  X