Crossover between Warehouse 13 & Eureka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossover between Warehouse 13 & Eureka

This could also go in the Warehouse 13 thread, but it doesn't matter. Since there are going to be crossovers between the show, I think this should happen. During the Warehouse 13 episode where Fargo visits, he should make a comment about Artie's resemblance to Carl Carlson; seeing as Saul Rubinek played both characters.
    Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

I don't watch Warehouse 14 but I'll be keeping an eye out for this episode just because of Fargo.

sigpic

Comment

I believe the Warehouse 13 episode is August 6, and the Eureka episode is August 9.
      Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

This is the whole reason I'm watching WH 13 this season! Looking forward to it!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            This is the whole reason I'm watching WH 13 this season! Looking forward to it!
            Well it's a great show all around, but it's also looking like this season may get a little Shippy so you'll like that as well!
            sigpic

Comment

wait they are crossing the two shows over?!?!?!?!?! I don't know if I like this idea

Comment

Originally posted by AnubisJr View Post
                wait they are crossing the two shows over?!?!?!?!?! I don't know if I like this idea
                Eureka and Warehouse 13 are two of SyFy's highest rated shows...I think the crossover sounds like a good idea.

Comment

I love these two series , a crossover is a wonderful idea ^^
                  sigpic

Comment

I don't think it is a good idea. One show is about science, the other is about the unknown. They don't mix well.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquisitor View Post
                      I don't think it is a good idea. One show is about science, the other is about the unknown. They don't mix well.
                      Well... comic book science actually (They have gotten a lot of things wrong plus others don't make sense. I suppose they never meant to actually use science in a realistic manner)...not that I'm complaining. So Comic book science plus the unknown should work if you ask me.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

You know, a crossover isn't such a huge deal when's it just one character from each show appearing one episode of the other show. If the entire cast of Eureka sat in a room with the entire cast of Warehouse 13 for an episode, we may have problems like "Science Vs Magic" or whatever, but since its just geeky Fargo and geeky Claudia crossing over and being all geek-lovey on each other and probably with some inside jokes about the two shows ("I heard Warehouse 13 gets more attention than Eureka." or something), I think the space-time continuum will survive. I'm looking forward to it, and I don't even watch W13.

But I'm a man, and Claudia as played by Allison Scagawhatever is so very damn gorgeous, and I think I'll survive.

Speaking of, here's a sneak peek of the coming Eureka episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jes...layer_embedded
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Can't wait! Claudia happens to be my favorite W13 character so i'm glad she is going to be on Eureka!

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            You know, a crossover isn't such a huge deal when's it just one character from each show appearing one episode of the other show. If the entire cast of Eureka sat in a room with the entire cast of Warehouse 13 for an episode, we may have problems like "Science Vs Magic" or whatever, but since its just geeky Fargo and geeky Claudia crossing over and being all geek-lovey on each other and probably with some inside jokes about the two shows ("I heard Warehouse 13 gets more attention than Eureka." or something), I think the space-time continuum will survive. I'm looking forward to it, and I don't even watch W13.

But I'm a man, and Claudia as played by Allison Scagawhatever is so very damn gorgeous, and I think I'll survive.

Speaking of, here's a sneak peek of the coming Eureka episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-jes...layer_embedded
                            I realise that it really doesn't matter, but it just doesn't make sense to me.
                            Although, that said, things like Alchemy have been in Eureka before.

Comment

Watching the WH13 half of the crossover now and...
                              Spoiler:
                              I think I have another ship! Fargo/Claudia! Super cute!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                              X