Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any episodes you hated the first time, but now love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any episodes you hated the first time, but now love?

Also, it would be interesting to hear if there are episodes you enjoyed the first time, but now loath/find boring.

No......not the answer you were looking for.....sorry

Comment

hmmm *thinks* Nope *shrugs*

I used to like quite a few eps but now I don't like the eps with McKay in them.
      sigpic

Comment

Back when I saw "Grace Under Pressure", I didn't have the patience for it. Now, I do.

Comment

I guess I'd have to say Harmony and Trio. I didn't really hate them that much to begin with, and I don't exactly love them now, but I did like them better on second viewing.
          Alternately:
          I really liked The Shrine the first time around. I'm not as fond of the episode now though; especially regarding certain parts.
          sigpic

Comment

Hmmmm tough question ... but I don't know ...
            ep Vegas ... was kinda weird ... but now I love it
            Viva Las Vegas
            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
            sigpic

Comment

'Sunday', I hated it because of Carson's death but after further viewings I came to enjoy the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                'Sunday', I hated it because of Carson's death but after further viewings I came to enjoy the episode.
                Aww Yeah Sunday was such a sad ep ... I was so sad when Carson died ...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tanith0709 View Post
                  I haven't been able to rewatch Sunday. I wasn't fond of Vegas the first time around, but now I kind of like it. It was something different.
                  Disciple sift through lies, few grains of truth behold
                  Explorer specter rise, the dream that brought you low

Comment

Originally posted by PTree View Post
                    I haven't been able to rewatch Sunday. I wasn't fond of Vegas the first time around, but now I kind of like it. It was something different.
                    Same here I didn't like Vegas that much at first time ... now I love that ep
                    sigpic

Comment

Sunday - for the same reasons as others.

I actually didn't like Doppelganger much the first time round. Dunno if I wasn't paying proper attention, or whatever, but on second viewing it turned out to be much more awesome than I'd thought.

Still not sold on Vegas, though.

Comment

Actually, no. The eps I strongly disliked the first time around, I still strongly dislike and will not watch. *shrugs*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gate Geek View Post
                          Actually, no. The eps I strongly disliked the first time around, I still strongly dislike and will not watch. *shrugs*
                          Agreed.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I didn't like "Before I Sleep" much the first time I'ld seen it. But now I think it's a classic.

Comment

Duet.
                              The first time I saw it I really liked it, but for some reason I just don't like it that much any more.

Comment

Working...
                              X