This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Rush/Team Young Avatars

I don't know if anyone did this before, but wont it be neat to have avatars that mimic those Twilight stuff. but instead of Team Edward or Team Jacob, we can have Team Rush or Team Young, or maybe Team Blue Alien. lol I think it was done before though.

in any case here they are, i used the same font as the SGU title one:

Rush Fans:

Young Fans:
    Last edited by Duneknight; 19 July 2010, 05:13 AM.
    sigpic

What if I'm team Jack?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Or Team Kiva? Who picks Young or Rush if you can go for Rhona Mitra IN LEATHER?
      Mia: Don't you hate that?
      Vincent: Hate what?
      Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
      Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
      Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
      - Pulp Fiction

Comment

No Team Riley?

I am disappoint.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

no thats just crazy. Bella has to choose between Rush or Young. thats it. thats why its called a love triangle.
          sigpic

Comment

There is nothing cool about copying anything to do with Twilight.
            sigpic

Comment

The fandom needs more divisions

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                too late, i have already made T-shirts
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                  too late, i have already made T-shirts
                  Dude if you tell me they sparkle in the moonlight or something I may have to come and kick you in the backside.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah? I think this is pretty cool

Comment

Dude if you tell me they sparkle in the moonlight or something I may have to come and kick you in the backside.
                      oh You seem angry, I think I already know which team you are on, here have this:

just dont abandon me on a desert planet tough guy.
                      sigpic

Comment

a-freakin-men
                        I cringe a little every time I hear the "team this team that" thing
                        *wanders off muttering about fricken sparkles*

DuneKnight, aren't you a dude? Seriously, why Twilight, man! For the love of all that;s good, watch something manly! </jk>
                        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Wow... I had no idea I was so incredibly far out of the popular culture loop... I had never heard of the "Team Edward or Team Jacob" thing until this thread.

Perhaps someone could explain to my why the Twifools bother though... I haven't read the books but even I know which one she ends up with.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            Wow... I had no idea I was so incredibly far out of the popular culture loop... I had never heard of the "Team Edward or Team Jacob" thing until this thread.

Perhaps someone could explain to my why the Twifools bother though... I haven't read the books but even I know which one she ends up with.
                            Blade?

Comment

Sparkle!
                              Mia: Don't you hate that?
                              Vincent: Hate what?
                              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Working...
                              X