Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Default Re: Ever have a Supernatural moment?

... I always do a double take when I see a man in a tan coloured trench coat... even though I definitely know it won't be Cas.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Everytime i'm in the kitchen with my iron pan and salt

Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
    "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
    a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I'm in the middle of the SPN book, Fresh Meat, which is about a monster in the Sierra Nevada mountains. Tomorrow, I leave for a camping trip, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Wish me luck.
    Ruh-roh. Take flares with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaeclipse View Post
    Saw a crane truck drive past with Jensen written on it in big letters.
    Too cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    OMG! I loved that book! Didn't want to put it down! It's my favorite of all the SPN books!

Sig by ME.