Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate The Lantean retreat

Premise:
    200 wraith Hives approach a heavily populated human world protected only by a city-ship with a single ZPM. The Lanteans on the planet realize they can not hold them off for long as the ZPM has approximatly 75% left so the decide to fit as many people on the ship and leave just as the wraith arrive but not before launching all her remaining drones to take out a few ships. The city just gets away with only 51.11111111111111% left- just enough to get to the Kalium galaxy (their destination). The galaxy was set to be colonised by Lanteans but the plague stopped them. Now the Lanteans arrive at a new planet but this galaxy is home to the Gilian empire a race almost as advanced as the Lanteans. After landing the ZPM reaches maximum entrophy, with out Leptronium they can not replace it. And just to make it sound worse the Gilian are hostile.

terms:
    ZPM-Lucana Navitas Fabrica
    Kalium Galaxy-Telanas
    Stargate-astria porta
    Ori-Distant enemy
    Wraith-Greatest enemy

The name of the city is:Annunak

Characters
    Spoiler:
    Kaledesh-Ellen Page
    Kirov-William Shatner
    Lorien-Sam Neil
    Lukantria-Brent Spiner
    Dalera-Mira Furlan

Season One episodes
    Spoiler:

Exodus Part one
    Spoiler:
    The Lanteans leave home to a unknown new frountier.

Ability Part two
    Spoiler:
    The Alteran outpost on the mainland reveals a gate address to a primitive planet 5000 light years away...

Rise from the ashes Part three
    Spoiler:
    The Lanteans embark to rescue humans taken

Prudence
    Spoiler:
    While searching for allies the find a group of humans 50 years away from building a drone weapon.

Intelligence Gathering Part one
    Spoiler:
    After hearing rumors of other gate builders in the galaxy they decide to investigate.

First Line Part two
    Spoiler:
    The Alteri have taken the city and begin stealing it's more advanced database.

War front
    Spoiler:
    The hybrid views the stolen war logs given to it by the Alteri.

Hope
    Spoiler:
    Moral is raised when the Alteran long-range terminal is repaired and impure Leptronium discovered on a nearbye planet.

Lost in distant stars... Part one
    Spoiler:
    The Gillian Armada encircles the planet, even with foreign built Drones and energy weapons powered by naquadria rectors.

...But not forgotten Part two
    Spoiler:
    The Lanteans on Atlantis send scientists and supplies to Annunak and a message that the Lanteans are perminantly assigning two entire battle groups.
    Last edited by Aegis; 30 June 2011, 09:57 AM.

This... could be good. Hope it goes good for you.
    sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

i dont get it.

and humen as in Human* is spelled with an A not an E..
      to me this is yet another one of "those" threads again.

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
        another one of "those" threads again.
        but....but...but i brought Nachos and Dip!!

Okay, so "Retreat" has a good premises Aegis. And using the Ancient POV might be interesting if pulled off well.

But anything on your cast of characters? basic plot? hints @ storylines too come? Like WHY the Gilian are SO hostile?

Give us a little bit more info on these and you might draw some more people in Just my 2 cents
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
          Premise:
          200 wraith Hives approach a heavily populated humen world protected only by a city-ship with a single ZPM. The Lanteans on the planet realize they can not hold them off for long as the ZPM has approximatly 75% left so the decide to fit as many people on the ship and leave just as the wraith arrive but not before launching all her remaining drones to take out a few ships. The city just gets away with only 51.11111111111111% left- just enough to get to the Kalium galaxy (their destination). The galaxy was set to be colonised by Lanteans but the plague stopped them. Now the Lanteans arrive at a new planet but this galaxy is home to the Gilian empire a race almost as advanced as the Lanteans. After landing the ZPM reaches maximum entrophy, with out Leptronium they can not replace it. And just to make it sound worse the Gilian are hostile.

terms:
          ZPM-Lucana Navitas Fabrica
          Kalium Galaxy-Telanas
          Stargate-astria porta
          Ori-Distant enemy
          Wraith-Greatest enemy

The name of the city is:Annunak
          The first episode involves the city-ship arriving and the Lanteans begin searching for leptronium and encounter a humanoid speicies at our technology level the planet is then attacked and everyone is kidnapped by the Gilian. The Lanteans escape and find out that the Gilian are infact artificial constructs created by the chimera hybrid.

Hybrid being part replicator part disease.

Comment

so you just gave the whole ep away?

Comment

Originally posted by Alx View Post
              so you just gave the whole ep away?
              No not entirly

Comment

Exodus Part One
                Synopsis: The Lanteans leave home to a unknown new frontier.

Spoiler:
                Kirov stands in the ruins of a Lantean outpost and remembers that this is the place were his parents died.

In a flashback scene we see the outpost fall to the wraith with darts coming in at all angles and Lantean fighters trying to fight off the fleet of Darts and it becomes obvious how the Wraith defeated the ancients. The Darts pull back as a blue plasma burst hit’s the building. End flashback.He turns to the Stargate and dials his home planet.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He arrives inside a Stargate complex in an obviously Lantean structure and vi-passes the security check point and proceeds strait to the Panoptican, which is like Atlantis’ gate room but with a control chair instead of a gate. He looks up and sees the planets Governor Lorien arguing with Moros of the High Council of Atlantis, Kirov just roles his eyes and goes into the control area and to a consol in the wall which shows a schematic of the city-ship.

Inside the Governor’s office Moros is ordering Lorien to hand over two Lucuna Navitas Fabrica(ZPMs) for the defence of Atlantis, Lorien then points out that the city that they are on, Annunak, is in the firing line of the wraith while at present Atlantis is no where near the front lines but Moros just gives up and orders the ZPMs be taken he then swiftly leaves.

Later on Kirov, Kaledesh and Lukantria enter Lorien’s office were he informs them that the Wraith 2nd fleet is on it’s way to Annunak and by order of the Supreme council that 2 Lucuna Navitas Fabrica have been confiscated for the defence of Atlantis, Lorien then orders Kirov to prepare the ship’s weapons. While after the last space war Atlantis was repurposed and nearly all offensive weapons were removed except Drones and a few plasma canons and all subsequent city-ships have only been installed with drones except Annunak which was installed with plasma canons like Atlantis. Lorien then orders Kaledesh to prepare the ship’s virtual architecture for flight, he then turns to Lukantria and orders him to organise an evacuation of the indigenous population onto the city. He then tells them his plan; destroy as many Wraith ships as possible then jump to Telanas(Kalium Galaxy) a distant Galaxy that was seeded with Stargates and human life but never colonised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Wraith fleet arrives and Annunak takes off it takes numerous impacts and fires all it’s Drones and all it’s blue plasma canons destroying many hives but it hopeless as more and more ships fire on them. Inside the Panoptican monitoring chamber as the control area is called sparks fly and Lorien gives the order to jump to hyperspace.

In space the city jumps to hyperspace as the wraith descend to the planet.

Back in the Panoptican Monitoring chamber Kirov points out that they are losing power and might not make it. The lights then fade…

(To Be Continued)

Comment

A solid start just like to see a ancient centred story go well

Rasunda have you abandoned your stories lease let us know and don't make me chase you all over this forum

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by shadez2 View Post
                    A solid start just like to see a ancient centred story go wellRasunda have you abandoned your stories lease let us know and don't make me chase you all over this forum
                    No I am still doing them but I have to start from scratch because the episodes were saved on my memory stick which I have lost, so I am using vague notes stored on my Nan's laptop who is on holiday, this also means my plans for season 2 hAve dropped into the Void. The Next episode will be out as soon as possible.

Comment

It was meant for rasunda as he hasn't done much with his three Fics on FF.net in about a year if you give us links for your others might read them depends on what they are about

i rule startegic games

Comment

Originally posted by Aegis View Post
                        The first episode involves the city-ship arriving and the Lanteans begin searching for leptronium and encounter a humanoid speicies at our technology level the planet is then attacked and everyone is kidnapped by the Gilian. The Lanteans escape and find out that the Gilian are infact artificial constructs created by the chimera hybrid.

Hybrid being part replicator part disease.
                        what disease exactly?

who are the chimera?

leptronium sounds quite interesting; for my fanfic Tau'ri-Furling Series, I gave then use something called a leptonic energy producer. Interesting how negatively-charged particles and a leptonic-based element can generate positive energy--never pondered too much about the physics porinciples behind it lol.
                        If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                        [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

Technology scale

1. Steam
                          2. Nuclear
                          3. Ion generator
                          4. Naquadah Generator
                          5. Naquadria
                          6. Neutino Generator
                          7. Zero Point Energy (ZPM)
                          8. Black Hole power tap
                          9. Zero Point Energy (Project Arcturus)
                          10. Singularity Power Tap
                          11. Temporal Cicatrix power Tap/Universe Battery
                          12. Anti-Time Time fusion reactor.

Societies at those levels

1. Geldar
                          2. Genii
                          3. Tollan
                          4. Human (Tauri)
                          5. Nox
                          6. Asgard
                          7. Lantean
                          8. Alteran/Ori Followers
                          9. Archetryx
                          10. Furling Confederacy
                          11. Pheadon
                          12. No Known Society

Comment

Originally posted by StargateWatcher View Post
                            what disease exactly?

who are the chimera?
                            guess u want us to find out when u release the actual eps
                            If you're interested in reading my longest fanfic story, which is an action/adventure story involving the elusive Furlings (as well as if you want to read the others), please click the link below.
                            [URL="http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6888222/1/Tauri_Furling_First_Contact_and_Alliance[/URL]

RIP Sep 2010 to beloved gateworld.net member and forum contributor Weedle, very skilled soldier with military special operations, a wonderful human being, and a friend to so many on gateworld. May we keep his memory close.

Comment

[QUOTE=Aegis;12726694]Technology scale

1. Steam
                              2. Nuclear
                              3. Ion generator
                              4. Naquadah Generator
                              5. Naquadria
                              6. Neutino Generator
                              7. Zero Point Energy (ZPM)
                              8. Black Hole power tap
                              9. Zero Point Energy (Project Arcturus)
                              10. Singularity Power Tap
                              11. Temporal Cicatrix power Tap/Universe Battery
                              12. Anti-Time Time fusion reactor.

how is the Black Hole Powertap diff from the Singularity Powertap?

Comment

Working...
                              X