This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hidden spoiler in Incursion, Part 2

Ok, this is the long wait until the next season so were all watching the same sh8t over and over again. right? I found a audio only sex simulation between Chloe and Eli....Its after Scott and Greer discover that Eli and Chloe are not with the other hostages. Half way through the episode. If you watch and listen Eli is carrying Chloe ( Oooh aH! grunting and groning. Turn the monitor off now!................yep! the climax is when Eli gets the door shut. Scott never made her screem like that! Kudos for Eli, A man who knows how to finish
    Last edited by fmbchris; 15 July 2010, 06:32 PM. Reason: foul dirty thoughts
    sigpic

Sure you didn't just hear them joking about it on the commentaries? It was all ADR. On a side note, it's incredible how much of the sound they record is useless, and how much ADR they actually do.

Comment

Sorry, ADR? Also i'm droling to get my hand on SGU blu-ray to get commentaries and extras. The problem, just imported ones are available and they cost a fortune. OMG R$ 300
      ($US 130)for half a season. Ouch...
      sigpic
      - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

no. I don't have time to read up on the show past this forum. Im sure the scene was intentional. Eli even says sorry at the end....
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X