X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vendetta (209) pre-air/discussion

Airdate: August 31

More of H.G. Wells? I wonder!
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Here's the preview on Hulu.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

And TODD. Yay.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
        And TODD. Yay.
        I don't like that guy >.>...he made Claudia all sad.
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
          I don't like that guy >.>...he made Claudia all sad.
          Such is life. Heartbreak is part of life
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Such is life. Heartbreak is part of life
            Well he wasn't anywhere nice about it...and she was crazy about him at the end
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

Well he wasn't anywhere nice about it...and she was crazy about him at the end
              Thier is no nice way to break up with someone. She is going to be hurt regardless.
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                Thier is no nice way to break up with someone. She is going to be hurt regardless.
                Oh well, it was for the best. I don't see her as the dating type either way...it's better like this.
                By Nolamom
                sigpic

Comment

Oh well, it was for the best. I don't see her as the dating type either way...it's better like this.
                  That's what they ALWAYS say. :/
                  If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!

sigpic

Comment

That's what they ALWAYS say. :/
                    I don't get it.
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't get it.
                      When people break up, they always attempt to justify their break-up by saying it's for the best, that they could have done a lot better, that they were much better than their partner, that they're much better off without them. I'm not saying that sometimes that isn't true, but...sometimes, it isn't true.

sigpic

Comment

When people break up, they always attempt to justify their break-up by saying it's for the best, that they could have done a lot better, that they were much better than their partner, that they're much better off without them. I'm not saying that sometimes that isn't true, but...sometimes, it isn't true.
                        Oh I see. Well she did get a tad better as a character after the break off if you ask me. Though she should be inventing things like she did earlier...it's been too long since her last gizmo.
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

hmm, they brought back Todd? I wonder why? Claudia clearly dumped him for Fargo so not sure what the fuss is about, guess you didn't see the crossover episode? Oh yeah, Claudia looked heartbroken over Todd lol.

This is supposed to be an Artie episode though so it better be more him less Claudia!!!

I've had enough of her to last me a lifetime.

or better yet I wish they would give Claudia her own dam show and get her the hell off WH13.

That whiny spoiled brat stereotype gets old, fast. (MHO)

I was hoping by now the Claudia love fest would have died out.
                          Last edited by DSG1; 30 August 2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Oh I see. Well she did get a tad better as a character after the break off if you ask me. Though she should be inventing things like she did earlier...it's been too long since her last gizmo.
                            Her inventing things is what I like most about her character.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I do want to see another gizmo.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X