Stargate: A Rewatch Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: A Rewatch Thread

Inspired by Jelgates Deep Space Nine I thought Ill open a Stargate Rewatch thread. Over the summer I am gonna watch all of SG1s Season One - Ten; Atlantis Season One - Five; Universe Season One again in the correct order so Ill be hopefully finished when Stargate Universe: Season Two Airs... Tonight Ill be watching the SG1s Pilot Children of the God and The Enemy Within.... if there is a similar thread than I am sorry... did not found a rewatch thread
    sigpic

Enjoy your rewatch

I'm currently going through some SG-1 episodes as well so I'll be following your thread.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm currently on SG-1, Season 10, The Shroud and SGA, Season 3, Tao of Rodney

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
        I have got a long way ahead coming to Season 10 and to Atlantis?... how long did take for you? and are watching SG1/SGA at the same time? Im planing to that once i get to season eight
        sigpic

Comment

Um ... there are already a couple of other rewatch threads.

Comment

I've been planning on doing the same thing but i'll be a week or so behind you
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
              I've been planning on doing the same thing but i'll be a week or so behind you
              dont worry, I am only able to watch eight episodes or so this week, this coming weekend i have to take break because of my sisters wedding, lots to do... so youll catch up
              sigpic

Comment

I'm rewatching SG Atlantis ... Already on 4 season ... Love eps with Sam
                The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                sigpic

Comment

Just watching Children of the gods ah... Bring's that good old Memories back. Forgot how much i Love the Pilot although i thought it was the weakest of the Three Shows. Its Funny how different the Single Charakters are. General Hammond is Quite the Same although tougher than in the later seasons. Jack is Not that Funny and Daniel is depressiv about. His wird which is understandable. I Love Carters Geekiness... And tealc is awesome As Ever. Hoped that kawalsky Could have Stayed. Oh well...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                    I have got a long way ahead coming to Season 10 and to Atlantis?... how long did take for you? and are watching SG1/SGA at the same time? Im planing to that once i get to season eight
                    yep

Comment

Originally posted by General Jumper One View Post
                      Cool I'm doing the same thing but I'm on Talion and Sunday.

Comment

Watched yesterday also The Enemy Within which I thought is actually a three-parter with Children of the Gods, because it concludes the Kawalsky story line and it was just awesome. I loved how the actor portrayed kawalsky and the Goauld... and of course Jack how he was standing by with Teal´C.
                        sigpic

Comment

When I see old eps ... it brings memories back ...
                          The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                          sigpic

Comment

Has anyone got the CotG Final Cut?
                            If so do you watch that or the original in your rewatch?
                            Just curious.

Comment

I'm not rewatching SG1 or SGA in order, but I try to catch it on TV. They show it here on TV a lot. Last week I watched 200!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X