Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else wants to see a Supernatural video game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who else wants to see a Supernatural video game?

My friends and I have been talking about it since season 1. How amazing would it be to get to play as Dean and Sam on your PS3 or Xbox 360, hunting down wendigo's, vampires, shape shifters who pose as cheesy Draculas, and every thing in between?

I'd love to see a 40 hour plus game along these lines that would suck me in and force me to call in to work, forgo sleep and eat hot pockets over the sink untill I finished it. Complete with voice work from the cast, the writers input and an original storyline. Preferably in the third person, and I would like to spend a reasonable ammount of time driving the Impala. Not to mention using all sorts of weapons from hand guns, to rock salt filled shot guns, machetes, home made flame throwers, the colt, Ruby's knife and one of the angel's swords ect ect.

I'm thinking cut scenes and dialouge that range from hilarious to terrifying and two campaign modes, one as each brother. And I'm just throwing this out there but I'd love it if the game was like Oblivion, or Mass Effect, or Fable in that your decisions through out the game effect every thing from the ending to your next choice.

Any one else chomping at the bit for a game like this?

I'm considering starting a petition on facebook or something.
    Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Ooo...that'd be nice. It'd be cool...if it was done similar to Resident Evil 4.
    sigpic

Comment

Love that game.

I was thinking they could do it pretty much like the Uncharted games, only take out the crazy acrobatics. The weapons, fighting and sneaking around are perfect for Supernatural. And you even have to consult a journal to solve puzzles in those games lol

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Oh, hells yeah!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Now if every one that wants to see it could just rally together. Kind of a "Give us a Supernatural game, we demand it" thing. hehe

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
            Now if every one that wants to see it could just rally together. Kind of a "Give us a Supernatural game, we demand it" thing. hehe
            Start a campaign!
            sigpic

Comment

Any one have twitter? I refuse to use it on principle but that seems to be where fans are demanding things lately. I might start one on face book though. There is a petition online all ready but only 950 people have signed it.

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I would really enjoy a Supernatural video game. No doubt about it.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If the game gets made will depend on possible sales. Do you guys think there would actually be enough of a market for this? I think this question should be taken to sites that are more SPN centered to see what their reaction would be. Of course, I love my video games, and I love Supernatural. So, my answer is yes, but I just don't know if there would be enough of a market for a game like this.

I'm not trying to be a party pooper...just trying to keep it real.
                  sigpic

Comment

That's true. Let's be honest even if it were made and were made really well it wouldn't be very marketable to non fans. Hmmm. I wonder just how many people out there love this show and play video games?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

*raises hand* I do, I do!!!

Sig by me

Comment

That's true. Let's be honest even if it were made and were made really well it wouldn't be very marketable to non fans. Hmmm. I wonder just how many people out there love this show and play video games?
                        Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
                        *raises hand* I do, I do!!!
                        I do too!
                        sigpic

Comment

Haha sort of goes with out saying that I do.

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I do. Mostly FPS and third person shooters. RE4 for the PS2 is one of the best games I've ever played. Have never played the Uncharted games though as I have a 360, but they do look fun.

I certainly wouldn't mind a SPN game but that depends on the quality. Honestly I don't see a big enough market for it. I would have liked a Stargate game and that game has floundered for years and has never been made due to all kinds of issues...mostly because it was being made by some nobody group with financial problems so it probably wouldn't have been very good anyway.
                            IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              I do. Mostly FPS and third person shooters. RE4 for the PS2 is one of the best games I've ever played. Have never played the Uncharted games though as I have a 360, but they do look fun.

I certainly wouldn't mind a SPN game but that depends on the quality. Honestly I don't see a big enough market for it. I would have liked a Stargate game and that game has floundered for years and has never been made due to all kinds of issues...mostly because it was being made by some nobody group with financial problems so it probably wouldn't have been very good anyway.
                              I LOVED RE4. The only thing that irked me about that was not being able to move while shooting, but I got over it. Uncharted is a little like that. And RE2 puzzle wise. Or like that mixed with some Tomb Raider. And then there's the mountain climbing and free running stuff lol

Does any one remember the Stargate movie tie in game for Sega Genesis? I never got the chance to play it but I remember seeing adds for it from forever ago when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure I didn't miss much though since its never been mentioned since then. I do remember that the add said you could fly a death glyder in one level though lol

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Working...
                              X