• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
    Edward Forsythe ?
    His accent was sexy.... lol!!

Originally posted by MissCheerfully View Post
    The Morrigan or Kali?
    The Morigan will only melt your brain a little.... Kali will drown your ass... lol!! neither sound preferable... hehe!

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

more on kates family or wills
    I would like to see more on Will's family since we only had a small snipet about his mother being killed by an abnormal.

The Big guy with or without the dreads.
    sigpic

Comment

With dreads because he looks cool

Adam as a member of "The Five" or as an enemy of The Five?
      Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
      / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

Enemy because he already hurt them

Will developing an abnormal ability or remaining purely human
        sigpic

Comment

Human, I think we have enough of Abnormals in the show

Hero I or II ?

Comment

hero II-Better story to it

Tesla/Magnus or Druitt/Magnus
            sigpic

Comment

Tesla/Magnus - they look awesome together!

Tesla re-vamped or not?
              sigpic
              Sig: by me. My DeviantART

Comment

Re-Vamped but acting the same as he has been now if possible

More Henry or More Big Guy?
                sigpic

Comment

more henry not that i have anything against big guy, mind you

revisit the character of edward or sophie (from nubbins)?
                  "The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, & weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can't."
                  -Brom in Eragon

Comment

Sophie I loved her

More back story to Nigel or more back story to Will
                    sigpic

Comment

more back story to Will..only because he is Helen's protege..thus we need to know more about him and he can't be a weak character that stands around in the back
                      More backstory scenes with Helen and her father or The Five...
                      sigpic
                      artwork by the creative genius Glitch

"You won't see me cry, I'm hiding inside
                      My heart is in pain but I'm smiling for you.." Stereo Love

"When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
                      When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
                      And I held your hand through all of these years
                      But you still have
                      All of me..." Evanes
                      cence
                      [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora7783 View Post
                        More backstory scenes with Helen and her father or The Five...
                        The Five, Watson is too sexy not to want to see more of him. Plus the 5 means more Tesla.

Get rid of Johns evil energy or keep it?
                        sigpic

Comment

I think that the dark part belongs to him, it makes him to be himself. But please, he can't hurt Helen or anybody else.

Episode with Helen/Henry only or with Helen/Kate ?

Comment

Oooh... this is a tough one!

I've been wanting to see a Helen/Henry episode for a while, since they really haven't had a real conversation together since season 1's "Edward". And I think in reality the two of them would be a lot closer than they let on in the show, considering Henry grew up in the Sanctuary and Helen would kinda see him as a son.

But at the same time I don't think it could support a whole episode plot by itself.

Helen/Kate, on the other hand, would be deliciously awesome. In my opinion, I don't think Kate fully realizes how powerful a person Magnus is. So far Magnus has been Miss Moneybags, and a master manipulator as far as global politics go, but Kate hasn't really had a chance to see Magnus in action yet. I would love to see Magnus and Kate trapped somewhere together, and Magnus save their lives, either through brains or brawn or both.

Like if Kate had been stuck with Magnus in Breach, and had seen Magnus fighting with Worth. I think that would've been a real eye-opener for Kate, and it would have strengthened their professional bond into something more personal.

And, I think a scenario like that could carry a whole episode by itself.

So, my vote is an episode with Helen/Kate.

Comment

And now it's my turn...

WARNING!!! HERE BE SEASON 3/4 SPOILERS!! TURN BACK LEST IT BUT SPOILED FOR YOU!!

Okay, at the end of Into the Black, Magnus goes back in time.

Would you rather see which of the following two options:

a) Worth kills past-Magnus to keep her from being a nuisance later on down the road, leaving present-Magnus to fill her place and relive the next hundred years. The catch being she wants to preserve as much of the present timeline as possible, forcing her to make all the same mistakes a second time, even knowing what would happen, and thereby embittering her to the point where when she gets to the present she's slightly apathetic and disregarding of her usual rules and stricture regarding human life.

OR

b) Past!Magnus and Present!Magnus work together to stop Worth, and then figure out how to get Present!Magnus back to her own time. Only instead of going back to the point where she left, Present!Magnus stops short to save Ashley's life. Only, later on down the road, despite her elation at having her daughter back, she notices that things start to go wrong. Ashley starts getting darker, evasive and rebellious. Eventually it comes out that Ashley has her father's madness and is slowly slipping into the sick mindset of Jack the Ripper, forcing Magnus to have to kill her daughter by her own hand, as she attempted to do to Druitt back in Whitechapel.

Which would you rather see?

Comment

B, but only the first half. I wouldn't want them to have Ashley going mad.

Tesla trying again to find a way to bring vampires back into power or finding a new way to occupy his genius mind?
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to yamiinsane for my lovely sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X